Registered
807 Posts
that makes me want to redo my nissan.
looks nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate it guys. I have Done some mods to it since the pics where taken. shaved tailgate, different pump and stuff like that. i will try to get some more pics up but it says i cant put them on here from my cpu. and that is the only pic i got on the web can somebody tell me how to post more pics off my pc.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Sep 30 2003, 08:13 AM
I appreciate it guys. I have Done some mods to it since the pics where taken. shaved tailgate, different pump and stuff like that. i will try to get some more pics up but it says i cant put them on here from my cpu. and that is the only pic i got on the web can somebody tell me how to post more pics off my pc.
see if your ISP provides you with any webspace. If not, I know a good company to store images on and it has a great script to upload your files.

·
Registered
265 Posts
you should be able to put em on car domain .com the copy and put on layitlow..
i like your truck..locks up nice keep up the good work

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
where you at????????

I have a 85 regal, 2 pumped, if I dont sell the damn thing or the dros, and redo it, Ill trade ya, but it does need some bodywork(wheel fell off 3 wheeling), and need painted after that

VERY SOLID CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

(612)-205-0216, Anthony :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the wheel fell off? damn.. what happened. Well i live in southern mississippi and i took the cylinders and shit out the front yesterday because the ears where breaking... so im either gonna cut all that shit out and redo it to where its bulletproof. or take all the hydraulics out and sell it just lowered because the tortion bars are still in it.... would you be interested in a non hydraulic trade, like you take all of the stuff out of that regal.... what kinda of body work does it need? lets make a deal......

N

·
0 Posts
i have an 81 regal limited 4 pump 8 bat chain bridge 14" rear cylinders coil over rear 8" front hopping coil front reinforced a-arm mount 13" dayton white full top louverd hood 350 chevy engine 350 trans dual exhaust fun to drive 3800.00 i can get pics

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 1 2003, 08:00 AM
the wheel fell off? damn.. what happened. Well i live in southern mississippi and i took the cylinders and shit out the front yesterday because the ears where breaking... so im either gonna cut all that shit out and redo it to where its bulletproof. or take all the hydraulics out and sell it just lowered because the tortion bars are still in it.... would you be interested in a non hydraulic trade, like you take all of the stuff out of that regal.... what kinda of body work does it need? lets make a deal......
yeah we can do a non hydro trade, you keep your shit, Ill keep mine, no problem, but you need to meet me, LOL

ummmmm..............bodywork is minimal, almost done already, but you got AIM

[email protected] ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts