LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to see if any one has any pics of some Rams on bags,
one of my homies has a ram that he wants to bag but we are not sure how low it can go on the rear couse he is running 22" and the tires look like they will rub on the bead real bad,

thx :cool:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
which year is the ram...

i've seen a couple of the 02-up rams... they layed about 2" off the ground up front, maybe 3" off in the back...

the front on the 2 reg. cab and 1 quad cab 02-up ram had a serious chamber, if you would like to avoid the chamber, you would have to have some custom fabrication done...for the rear, you would have to have the wheel well cut open so the tire could travel, then you can make a mold to "remake" a wheel well... you can also either have a hole cut out of the bed floor for the pumpkin, or you can have a body drop done on the bed... i saw a 2001 ram, that layed frame, but he had a good bit of fabrication done to it to a accomplish the "no chamber" lift and lay...

-qs

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
its funny how essential google.com is

stuffing 22's

stuffint 20's up front and 22's in the rear

orange is stuffing 24's

stuffing 22's

and MY FAVORITE ONE (because of the "no chamber")
also stuffing 22's

-qs

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the ram is a 02 its a 4 door like that last one we already did the bag set up but the parts SUCK!!! we got it all from chassis tech and they really suck, we are about to replace some parts like valves, tank, comp., and switches, these parts are the ones that really sucked.
well what im asking is do we have to do any kind of extra fab. to make it lay frame? see his rims are 22x10 and they already rub on the fenders, not the top but the sides it dont look like if they will clear they will end up resting on the bead's fenders,

this is a pic of it(not baged but its it)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Aug 17 2005, 04:19 PM~3643473
sweet ride highprocam.

ever take it off any sweet jumps?
VOTE FOR PEDRO!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
the rims are 22x10...wow, that means the tire is about 11" wide... the front is gonna have to chamber (you might have to extend the lower a-arm if it wont chamber in time), and your going to have to remove some of the trim inside the lip of the wheel well.... will the rear tuck?

rubbing on the walls of the tire is a good way to blow them and have to purchase new ones...

-qs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts