LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the final thread of July's/August Contest. You must post atleast 4 pictures with the todays date in this post. Please include your Modifications, year, make, and model. Heres the Winner's Trophie, Tomarrow i will post a picture with the plaque with the Winners screen name or Real Name. Thanks for a great Contest :thumbsup:

-steve

and yes thats a real 1 25th 20 inch dayton white wall

·
Registered
993 Posts
does that mean i have to take more pics?

or can i use the ones i took yesterday?

i am askin bout the date thing

do we put a lil thing in the pic of what?

Last edited by lowcrome at Aug 14 2003, 07:20 PM

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
yoooooooooooo mannnnnnnn fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk heyyyyyyyyy i only took one pic of all 3 cars with the date the other pics dont have the date... and i dont got a cam mah boi came over here thi afternoon n took the pics...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 14 2003, 05:13 PM
IT HAS TO DO WITH THIS BLACKOUT THING GOIN ON.
yeah i know man...... this whole contest has been screwed up all to hell for me.
if it hasn't been one thing it's been another. and today has been full of added suprises that i dont even want to start going off about. :mad:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 14 2003, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 14 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life@Aug 14 2003, 05:13 PM
yeah i know man...... this whole contest has been screwed up all to hell for me.
if it hasn't been one thing it's been another. and today has been full of added suprises that i dont even want to start going off about. :mad:[/b][/quote]
YUP TELL ME ABOUT IT. HEY RAT GIVE US 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
August 14,2003

Str8 Pimpin'</span>

<span style=\'color:red\'>1998 Ford Explorer Limited Edition

Mods
shaved tails
shaved handles
shaved side trim
big sunroof
26 inch wheels
6 pumps
15 batteries

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 14 2003, 08:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 14 2003, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life@Aug 14 2003, 05:13 PM
if it hasn't been one thing it's been another. and today has been full of added suprises that i dont even want to start going off about. :mad:[/b][/quote]
hey homie

send me the pics il upload them and give u the link to the album

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 14 2003, 06:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 14 2003, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 14 2003, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life
@Aug 14 2003, 05:13 PM

if it hasn't been one thing it's been another. and today has been full of added suprises that i dont even want to start going off about. :mad:
hey homie

send me the pics il upload them and give u the link to the album[/b][/quote]
man, that is REALLY cool of you ya know that :thumbsup:

i'm going to take a few more in a little bit and see if i can make some pages on one of my websites and post some for now.

i REALLY appreiciate that ALOT man i really do.

bad thing is i have over 30 pictures to post up so far just to show some of the details and customs that i did to it so far. :puffin:

good lookin' out there homie. :thumbsup:

if i cant get my web server to work either then i'll hit you up ok.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 14 2003, 05:46 PM
... evryone else had they stuff done in time...
what i'm wondering is....... if "EVERYONE" is allegidly finished then... how come i've only seen one finished so far?:dunno:

:ugh:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 14 2003, 06:35 PM
ok aparently im having problems with some pics but i will... get em posted... in a bit
same here man. :mad:

my last resort..... i'm gonna try posting mine on my website :biggrin: (hopefully) lol

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
alright well... here it goes... this is my Stepside (NOTICE: i built the cameo and stepside both yesterdey in one day)

Kandy Blue w/ Chrome Flakes over Black Basecoat
13 inch knock off's
some subs and amp in bed
the engine has some chrome
interior is blue n white...lol

i only took 3 pics... i didnt noe we had to take 4... and i didnt noe we had to put the date... i took one pic of all 3 cars with the date.... i dont got a cam... "bassmaster" came to my house while i was on break at work to take the pics cuz i came home during break so he can take the pics...

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.