LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've done a little research and this is basically what im goin to start buying piece by piece so what i need from you guys is to basically let me know if i've made a bad desicision or theres a better product out there here goes the list

1. 12-GALLON AIR TANK x2

2. 1 York 210 compressor

3. Coalescing air filter

4. 8 GC 1/2" EXTREME VALVES 450 PSI

5. 10 SWITCH BOX

6. adj PRESSURE SWITCH 200 PSI

7. Dakota digital 5 way gauge & senders

8. AIRLIFT EXTREME GEN 2 BAGS 300 PSI

9. Full-size Chevy Front Bag Mounts

10. Axle Bracket with Shock Mounts

11. 5/8” DOT Reinforced Airline (50' Roll)

12. ½” DOT Reinforced Airline (50' Roll)

13. York Compressor Mounting Setup for SBC

14. fittings?

would i need a second compressor in my trunk like a vair or similar

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
You'll need fittings, they are all different depending on you config, but some are standard. Go to www.fittingsandadapters.com.

And why the 1/2" line, if you run straight 5/8 all the way from tank to bags, you'll get true 1/2" system. just FYI. It looks like you went through Suicidedoors.com, good stuff, just get another filter for that York.

Ask Jason about the exteme 1/2 kit, and swap out what ever you want and he'll hook it all up. allot of the parts you have there are in it already.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
looks good, ive heard bad things bout those valves, and you dont need gauges except the one on your tank, less you want them

·
Registered
640 Posts
a hydraulic or steel braided line at least 18" long to come from the york. Its a heat issue. I've got a hydraulic line from the york to the tank. works great but I don't play as hard as Moco ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
a check valve or five. at least one on the york line after the filter :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts