LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many folks out there have recieved any tickets for your music being to loud? I've gottin' 3.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
no, thats not something the rest of us would be proud of should we of gotten any ;)

like most other's on this forum, and others that i post, i know how to hit the mute button, and how to bump responsibly. its people like you that bring a bad name to car audio enthusiasts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by draarong2004@Aug 23 2006, 11:43 PM~6030579
no, thats not something the rest of us would be proud of should we of gotten any ;)

like most other's on this forum, and others that i post, i know how to hit the mute button, and how to bump responsibly.  its people like you that bring a bad name to car audio enthusiasts
:roflmao:

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Gotten pulled over for it before, searched and everything else, but never a ticket. Usually they just want to see what you have in the trunk and under the hood.

Also, just get a remote with a mute button/bass cutoff on it.

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
once

had to sell my bang to pay for the ticket!

350 loud noice city ordinance

in my 64 impala 2 12"s pioneers and a "LEGACY" amp, yup i said it

bumpin Cypress Hill

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i got 1 for $125 1 time. was out cruisin and was sittin at a light gettin ready to go across and overpass (bridge over a highway) with my bass OFF. cop was on the other end of the overpass and caught me in the middle said my highs were so loud he could hear them while i was sittin at the light...........

·
Registered
691 Posts
got 4 in the half a month i had my system in the car(80 bucks a pop, not too bad.).once they know u got the system they can just pull u over when ever the hell they want and just use different exucess if they need, happens all the time here.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
i havent got one... all though i came close.

i was parked about 50-60ft away from our library here at FAU boca campus and this guy said he heard about me and wanted me to do his install (basically give me a certain dollar amount and i buy whatever sub/amp/door speakers, etc i feel he needed to get what he wants and do the install) but he wanted to hear my system first...

so, i wasnt really thinkin, and just put everything on full tilt to that lil webby "gimme dat", and a female officer came out of no where and said turn it down...

she asked me to open the tail gate, so i did,and she was a tad shocked, then she looked in the truck, and was like "where the hell are they"... so i folded my seats back and she actually was diggin it... i didnt get a ticket but she said if she catches me, or hears music and see my truck, then im gettin it...

i asked baby doll where did she come from, and she said that she heard a "boom, boom boooom boom" while on the 2nd floor of the library and actually thought it was the civic that pulled up next to me...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

like most other's on this forum, and others that i post, i know how to hit the mute button, and how to bump responsibly.  its people like you that bring a bad name to car audio enthusiasts

Never said I was proud of pink slips, just asked a simple question, You should have hit the mute button on your brain for the dumbass remark, can't hear with what I've got in my trunk, also I had no idea there was a responsible way to bump LMFAO... It's people like myself that pull up next to suckas like yourself and "SHUT EM' DOWN"... ;)

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by Mistah.Martinez@Aug 24 2006, 07:46 PM~6036151
Never said I was proud of pink slips, just asked a simple question, You should have hit the mute button on your brain for the dumbass remark, can't hear with what I've got in my trunk, also I had no idea there was a responsible way to bump LMFAO... It's people like myself that pull up next to suckas like yourself and "SHUT EM' DOWN"...  ;)
hey hey hey, he got two kicker cvr 12's in there (each one has a blown voice coil) and he's got them in 1.28cubed sealed boxes!! he said his windshield whipers BOUNCE off the front windshield!! i dont think you can fuck with that rookie, hell, I CANT FUCK WITH THAT!

:uh: :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by Mistah.Martinez@Aug 24 2006, 06:46 PM~6036151
Never said I was proud of pink slips, just asked a simple question, You should have hit the mute button on your brain for the dumbass remark, can't hear with what I've got in my trunk, also I had no idea there was a responsible way to bump LMFAO... It's people like myself that pull up next to suckas like yourself and "SHUT EM' DOWN"...  ;)
well you have fun trying to shut me down while i'm doing 60-75 on the highway, because thats about the only time i really have it cranked other than in a parking lot around some friends

Originally posted by Sporty@Aug 24 2006, 07:11 PM~6036338
hey hey hey, he got two kicker cvr 12's in there (each one has a blown voice coil) and he's got them in 1.28cubed sealed boxes!!  he said his windshield whipers BOUNCE off the front windshield!! i dont think you can fuck with that rookie, hell, I CANT FUCK WITH THAT! 

:uh:  :biggrin:  ;)
:uh: only one has a blown voice coil ;) and my 3 coils are still louder den JOO!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i got pulled over and the cop was asking what i as running and he said it sounded good, told me that was a warning and let me go without a ticket. :biggrin:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by draarong2004@Aug 24 2006, 06:48 PM~6036658
well you have fun trying to shut me down while i'm doing 60-75 on the highway, because thats about the only time i really have it cranked other than in a parking lot around some friends
:uh: only one has a blown voice coil ;) and my 3 coils are still louder den JOO!

Your yappin' bout' bumpin' responsibly, when your goin 75 on the damn freeway, come on now is that driving responsibly? Although I don't give a damn what the hell you do, and I know for damn sure those cvr's you've got aint shakin' shit the rms is only 400 you need 4 of them to do damage. I know a local dude who owns a jeep and he's got 4 with the amp I', pushing my x with and that jeep BANGS...

·
Registered
4,868 Posts

For once aaron I agree ;)

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by Mistah.Martinez@Aug 24 2006, 09:32 PM~6037469
Your yappin' bout' bumpin' responsibly, when your goin 75 on the damn freeway, come on now is that driving responsibly? Although I don't give a damn what the hell you do, and I know for damn sure those cvr's you've got aint shakin' shit  the rms is only 400 you need 4 of them to do damage. I know a local dude who owns a jeep and he's got 4 with the amp I', pushing my x with and that jeep BANGS...
well when the speed limit is 70, i think i'm gonna follow it, but you woudln't know nothin bout the speed limits on the roads here in indiana now would you?

and now we all know your a n00b, because power means nothing, you could have a 1k watt rms sub and be out banged by a 500 watt rms sub, its all about the install. and your friend has a crappy install.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by Sporty@Aug 24 2006, 08:05 PM~6036825
not wit the shit u got...
:uh: mister put a re sx in a truck, bump it for a few seconds off of the rated 200 watts rms, then take it out, and put a cvr in the truck off of 200 rms and say the re is louder, yea because it was designed to work off of less power dipshiz

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Aug 24 2006, 01:23 AM~6031048
Gotten pulled over for it before, searched and everything else, but never a ticket.  Usually they just want to see what you have in the trunk and under the hood.

Also, just get a remote with a mute button/bass cutoff on it.
You know you don't have to open shit without a warrant, right?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.