LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking of getting a set. i thought i would grt a little feedback on them.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Oct 15 2003, 02:16 PM
I thinking of getting a set. i thought i would grt a little feedback on them.
i haven't seen a set of pinnacles on display or installed yet.

but if you got them from keith, they will be good.

like the other homie said, you could have spent a little extra and got mcleans.

mcleans are good rims, from there you can get some Zeniths.

when you get your pinnacles, let us know how the fare??? i'm sure other homies are interested as well.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
THANKS CRUZ...PINNACLE WIRES SEMA APPORED!!,,THERE THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE MADE IN CHINA,..I SELL THEM CAUSE THERE A NAME BRAND,IVE HAVENT HAD ANY RETURNS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS...THERE GOOD,BUT FOR A FEW MORE BUCKS GO E=WITH THE MCLEANS,,,THE CROME IS MUCH BETTER,THERE SEALED AND TRUED IN THE USA...MCLEANS IS FAR THE BEST WHEEL FOR YOUR MONEY.....IM DOING MCLEANS TO MOST PARTS 250-310 SHIPPED...REMENBER YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET ARE WHEELS ARE SEMA APROVED...TESTED...AND BACKED BY THE SEMA WHEEL CONCIL........ARE THERES?????

Last edited by homeboyz at Oct 15 2003, 08:02 PM

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Oct 15 2003, 08:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Oct 15 2003, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Oct 15 2003, 09:01 PM
250-310 SHIPPED
Damn, getting cheaper by the day.[/b][/quote]
NO JUST GOT A BETTER DEAL ON SHIPPEN COST...I MEAN IF YOU WANTED YOU CAN PICK UP A SET FOR 220...ITS THE SHIPEN THAT COST... FROM 30-90 BUCKS....MIA IS LIKE 90 FROM CALI

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Oct 15 2003, 08:01 PM
THANKS CRUZ...PINNACLE WIRES SEMA APPORED!!,,THERE THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE MADE IN CHINA,..I SELL THEM CAUSE THERE A NAME BRAND,IVE HAVENT HAD ANY RETURNS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS...THERE GOOD,BUT FOR A FEW MORE BUCKS GO E=WITH THE MCLEANS,,,THE CROME IS MUCH BETTER,THERE SEALED AND TRUED IN THE USA...MCLEANS IS FAR THE BEST WHEEL FOR YOUR MONEY.....IM DOING MCLEANS TO MOST PARTS 250-310 SHIPPED...REMENBER YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET ARE WHEELS ARE SEMA APROVED...TESTED...AND BACKED BY THE SEMA WHEEL CONCIL........ARE THERES?????
also these wheels are trued in the US of A hehehe... Well, according to the pictures that were shown in street customs a while back... they seal them here also.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i decided to get mcleans from keith. i'v heard to many good things about mcleans and buying from keith,

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms+Oct 16 2003, 01:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OneStopCustoms @ Oct 16 2003, 01:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Oct 15 2003, 08:01 PM
THANKS CRUZ...PINNACLE WIRES SEMA APPORED!!,,THERE THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE MADE IN CHINA,..I SELL THEM CAUSE THERE A NAME BRAND,IVE HAVENT HAD ANY RETURNS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS...THERE GOOD,BUT FOR A FEW MORE BUCKS GO E=WITH THE MCLEANS,,,THE CROME IS MUCH BETTER,THERE SEALED AND TRUED IN THE USA...MCLEANS IS FAR THE BEST WHEEL FOR YOUR MONEY.....IM DOING MCLEANS  TO MOST PARTS 250-310 SHIPPED...REMENBER YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET ARE WHEELS ARE SEMA APROVED...TESTED...AND BACKED BY THE SEMA WHEEL CONCIL........ARE THERES?????
also these wheels are trued in the US of A hehehe... Well, according to the pictures that were shown in street customs a while back... they seal them here also.[/b][/quote]
THE WHEELS THAT COME FROM CHINA ALREADY BUILT AND SEALED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE JUNK....LOOSE SPOKES,OVER TRUED,UNDER TRUED,LEAKERS...YA THERE MAY BE PEOPLE SELLIN WHEELS 25 CHEAPER...IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT....I GOT FOTOS TO PROVE WE SEAL AND PRESURE SEAL ARE WHEELS DO THEY???? AND ASK,,,WHERE DO THEY SEAL AT?? HERE OR IN CHINA??? I JUST HEARD TODAY THAT 2 MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP MAKIN WIRE WHEELS......REMENBER JR...WELL HIS SORCE IS READY TO FOLD....THERES NO MONEY IN IT..OH WELL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts