LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the paint they use to pinstrip will stick to chrome parts or will it rub off from routine cleaning or wash off... Please let me know i was wondering about some of my thoughts... ;)

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man... You info has helped me step into the right direction... KRUSH i like your avatar, is that your truck... NICE... ;)

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
I have all of my undercarriage striped, looks great!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JasonJ i can't wait to see your rydes... You have got to be building the MACK of all lowriders... ;) :biggrin: I was just worried about stripping my chrome... Thanks bro... ;)

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
I was worried about it also... but i havent had any problems with it coming off, but then again, i have only cleaned it once so far. Seems like it could come off easy if it was scratched with something... but im sure you dont plan on scratching it with anything, lol.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let us hope not... ;) Well see how it goes... Tuesday i am getting some stipping done on the car and i got a few other tricks up my sleeve, so we'll see soon... I will post pics too... :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
as long as your not driving it and dont plan on cleaning it repeatidly.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 11 2003, 02:27 AM
use HOK, not one-shot. "one-shot" rubs off easier.
i see youve been paying attention to what Angelo uses :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58+Aug 11 2003, 08:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeCounty58 @ Aug 11 2003, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Crazy Cutty@Aug 11 2003, 02:27 AM
i see youve been paying attention to what Angelo uses :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
You know I am. Plus, my other striper used 1-shot, and it would rub off easier than HOK.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty+Aug 12 2003, 02:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazy Cutty @ Aug 12 2003, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 08:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Crazy Cutty
@Aug 11 2003, 02:27 AM

i see youve been paying attention to what Angelo uses :biggrin:
You know I am. Plus, my other striper used 1-shot, and it would rub off easier than HOK.[/b][/quote]
that is why most of the time its good to put it under the clear. especially a gold leaf job. not always possible and some people want to remove it later.

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Damn, this fucking topic is 2 years old!!! WTF?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts