LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THIS PIONEER HEADUNIT, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS IT??? SO I CAN WATCH THE MOVIES WITH THE CAR IN MOTION TANKS FOR ANY HELP

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have one, let me take a look and see if I can figure out where I got the instructions to bypass it.

I just remember it was really simple, adding a relay and connecting 3 or 4 wires to it.

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
in the stereos ive installed, ive always grounded the green wire to bypass the video screen from playing without the footbrake applied. thats with the alpines, pioneers and jvc's that ive installed.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a guy told me tha the green wire cant be grounded cause the dvd needs to recive a signal that the hand break is on every time u use it, i saw a pioneer automatic bypass on ebay but not sure about it

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by Li'l Eder@Feb 24 2010, 09:34 PM~16717390
a guy told me tha the green wire cant be grounded cause the dvd needs to recive a signal that the hand break is on every time u use it, i saw a pioneer automatic bypass on ebay but not sure about it
the brake acts as a ground, so it allows the dvd player to work when applied. go ahead and buy the bypass on ebay. ;)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Feb 25 2010, 12:21 PM~16721744
the brake acts as a ground, so it allows the dvd player to work when applied. go ahead and buy the bypass on ebay.  ;)
GOT TO IT BEFORE ME

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Originally posted by Li'l Eder@Feb 15 2010, 08:29 PM~16623375
I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THIS PIONEER HEADUNIT, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS IT??? SO I CAN WATCH THE MOVIES WITH THE CAR IN MOTION TANKS FOR ANY HELP
i have it. i followed the instructions in this video and it worked perfect, no switches, just a relay :cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by .TERRY.@Feb 27 2010, 11:21 PM~16747020
i have it. i followed the instructions in this video and it worked perfect, no switches, just a relay :cool:
HOW LONG U HAVE USING THE RELAY? CAUSE I WATCH THIS VIDEO IN YOUTUBE TOO AND LOOKS PRETTY EASY BUT I HEAR THA THE RELAY DONT LAST TO MUCH CAUSE THEY BLOW OUT, USING THE RELAY STILL APPEARS THE WARNING IMAGE ON UR STEREO? THE ONE THA U HAVE TO TOUCH THE OK BUTTON ANYWAYS? TANKS FOR ANY INFO

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Originally posted by Li'l Eder@Feb 28 2010, 09:52 AM~16749561
HOW LONG U HAVE USING THE RELAY? CAUSE I WATCH  THIS VIDEO IN YOUTUBE TOO AND LOOKS PRETTY EASY BUT I HEAR THA THE RELAY DONT LAST TO MUCH CAUSE THEY BLOW OUT, USING THE RELAY STILL APPEARS THE WARNING IMAGE ON UR STEREO? THE ONE THA U HAVE TO TOUCH THE OK BUTTON ANYWAYS? TANKS FOR ANY INFO
Mine has been going for a long time with no problems. relays are cheap anyways,really easy swap if something did happen. You will have to press that ok button still, only once per car startup. i dont think theres any way around that :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts