LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This unit cost around $330.00 and i barly used it only but 4 months.. Looking to trade for a laptop or something i find intertest in .. Let me know ..

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am located in the central valley in Cali and i would prefer to do a local trade..I am also looking for a psp in good condition with a few games and all acc..

·
Registered
871 Posts
i can get you the new one for 200 the 5900 ip

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by sanjosecustomz@Nov 21 2007, 11:37 PM~9280038
i can get you the new one for 200 the 5900 ip
No thats ok, I am not looking to get what i paid for it , i know you can get them cheaper , i just want to trade for a laptop or maybe a psp.. Hit me up with any reasonable offers ,

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a psp already today so i will sell the deck now for $100.00 + shipping . If shipping is not that much then i will do 100.00 shipped within the u.s

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
what else would you be interested in a trade for???? i have a nintendo ds??? i also live in central valley lmk...

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
its a nentendo ds lite ;)

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Big Troublez@Nov 26 2007, 11:28 AM~9308120
No thats ok , thank you anyways . Do you have anything else?
what else would you be looking for??? i got hydro parts. just give me an idea of what you might be interested in

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ipod , tattoo equipment, visor screens, flip down , condensor microphone, laptop .... I have an indash and subs already.. let me know what you have worst i can do is say no .. I dont need hydros right now..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts