LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple of weeks old no scratches perfect condition paid 1700 installed by local authorized pioneer dealer taking offers and trades.

·
Registered
795 Posts
got 4 20 inchy chrome rims no tires

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by lilphil3519@Sep 24 2005, 12:57 PM~3877164
couple of weeks old no scratches perfect condition paid 1700 installed by local authorized pioneer dealer taking offers and trades.
this is the one with the lockout where you can't watchmovies while rollin.. :angry:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
locate in memphis tn they bypassed the lock out i have a switch were i can watch while driving it will be half navi and half video like you see in the pic

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all i know thats its the newest navi that was out is the n2 they kept all the papers to it but if your serious about buying it i can take it out and get the number for you

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by lilphil3519@Sep 25 2005, 12:03 AM~3879346
locate in memphis tn they bypassed the lock out i have a switch were i can watch while driving it will be half navi and half video like you see in the pic
you got any idea how they did that?? I have the same one and it wont play while i drive :( Or what mode do you put it on to show the screen like that.

·
Banned
154 Posts
its how its wired up, mine plays while i drive, and yes id like the model number pls i am interested, i have i think the nc1

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by 82coupe@Sep 25 2005, 12:48 PM~3880825
its how its wired up, mine plays while i drive, and yes id like the model number pls i am interested, i have i think the nc1
obviously thats why im asking. Because the GPS antenna can tell that you are moving even if the speed sensor is off.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Looking to make any trades I have a Nice polished out Holley 600 Carb with matching Intake and some brand new Roller Tip Rockers all for a Small Block Chevy will to trade that would be cool if not just making offers, anything your looking for in particular?

Originally posted by lilphil3519@Sep 24 2005, 10:57 AM~3877164

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
i can watch my eclipse avn-5435 while driving just got to have the installer hook it up right. ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no idea how they did it all i heard was that they bypassed it show i can watch while driving but i do have to flip a toggle switch of it won't play while driving

1 - 15 of 15 Posts