LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I load Pioneer's downloaded dsiplays onto my p750mp?
How do I burn it, etc. I need steps because Pioneer doesn't have any on their site.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
you have to buy the pc link kit for your faceplate. it's around 100 bucks. from there it's easy. check ebay or your local pioneer dealer can do it for you.

CD-PC1

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Dec 14 2003, 12:58 PM

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Dec 14 2003, 09:54 AM
you have to buy the pc link kit for your faceplate. it's around 100 bucks. from there it's easy. check ebay or your local pioneer dealer can do it for you.
Are you sure because I thought that I could download the screens and burn them on a disc and put the disc in the deck ...all this would bypass the need for a link because the link acts like a burned cd (it holds screen display info on it).

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by caliswangin916+Dec 14 2003, 03:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caliswangin916 @ Dec 14 2003, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Dec 14 2003, 09:54 AM
Are you sure because I thought that I could download the screens and burn them on a disc and put the disc in the deck ...all this would bypass the need for a link because the link acts like a burned cd (it holds screen display info on it).[/b][/quote]
There are some decks that allow you to do that (kenwood i think) but i don't think you can do that with a pioneer. Your deck doesn't have the software to do it. So you'll need to use your computer. Just call up your local shop that sells pioneer, and if they have one they'll prolly do it free of charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts