LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pair "2" their silver with a big ass magnet and say 600 watts on them,but im not a 10'inch person,anyone no if their any
good.i MIGHT sell them if i get a good offer their in a nice clean sealed box.i know most 15's dont even push 600watts unless you spend 3-6 hundred bucks for them
 

·
* MODERATOR*
Joined
·
8,025 Posts
[attachmentid=145028]

"and screw"

So you will be screwing "underground" to the sounds of the "bassed out" cd's through the pm feature of the forum?

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind that...

You are aware this forum is 99% males right?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Apr 11 2005, 05:52 PM
[attachmentid=145028]

"and screw"

So you will be screwing "underground" to the sounds of the "bassed out" cd's through the pm feature of the forum?

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind that...

You are aware this forum is 99% males right?
[snapback]2985172[/snapback]​
what the hell are you trying to say........
"screw" is music that is slowed down usally underground rap songs that have
nice bass lines ect.ect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by draarong2004@Apr 10 2005, 11:57 PM
if your trying to sell them....there is a classifieds section, don't try and sell stuff here.
[snapback]2981253[/snapback]​
no not trying to sell them cause they fit just perfect with my 2 pump 4batt set-up
just asking what would push them,theyt have big magnets and say 600 watts on them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ibanender@Apr 11 2005, 07:14 AM
Why would you buy more if you are trying to get rid of the ones you have?  To answer your question, no, they aren't very good.
[snapback]2982537[/snapback]​
i sold the last pair i had back in december of 03' and never hooked them up but did hear them and they hit pretty damn nice in a blazer but never used them for myself but the other day i came up on another pair for 20 like new in new box
and just trying to get yall opinion what would push them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by draarong2004@Apr 10 2005, 11:57 PM
if your trying to sell them....there is a classifieds section, don't try and sell stuff here.
[snapback]2981253[/snapback]​
i been on this site sence 03' i know better then that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by capriceman75@Apr 12 2005, 02:12 AM
i been on this site sence 03' i know better then that!
[snapback]2987545[/snapback]​
you can't even get your own damn "since been here" date correct, and you know better??? dude, stop cluttering up an area designated for people who need help installing or taking out audio equipment, not trying to sell it.
 

·
* MODERATOR*
Joined
·
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by capriceman75@Apr 12 2005, 03:05 AM
what the hell are you trying to say........
"screw" is music that is slowed down usally underground rap songs that have
nice bass lines ect.ect.
[snapback]2987534[/snapback]​
I said what I was trying to say...
If that is what you meant, I highly suggest you reword your profile...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by capriceman75@Apr 12 2005, 02:07 AM
no not trying to sell them cause they fit just perfect with my 2 pump 4batt set-up
just asking what would push them,theyt have big magnets and say 600 watts on them...
[snapback]2987538[/snapback]​
the size of the magnets does not mean anything. I gat a cheapo Volfenhag a while ago for like 30 bucks. It had 250 OZ. double stacked magnets and said 800 Watts. I didnt put that much and smoked the hell out of it.
 

·
* MODERATOR*
Joined
·
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by draarong2004@Apr 12 2005, 06:31 PM
chopped and screwed music sucks imho, its just some idiot trying to make more money off the same song.
[snapback]2990655[/snapback]​
The music that is chopped and screwed usually sucks bad enough before they start chopping and screwing it... LoL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
i've heard the premeir 12's...

one of my boyz got 2 of them in a sealed box and i think he got them hooked to a 1200watt amp (i cant remember which brand)...
the box is given each sub 1.25 cu.ft.

lets just say, i know what NOT to buy and what NOT to suggest when it comes to buying subs because those subs SUCK!!!!

its sad when you gotta lie to your boy's face tellin him that his system hits perfect just so he doesnt feel bad...

-qs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Apr 12 2005, 06:25 PM
i've heard the premeir 12's...

one of my boyz got 2 of them in a sealed box and i think he got them hooked to a 1200watt amp (i cant remember which brand)...
the box is given each sub 1.25 cu.ft.

lets just say, i know what NOT to buy and what NOT to suggest when it comes to buying subs because those subs SUCK!!!!

its sad when you gotta lie to your boy's face tellin him that his system hits perfect just so he doesnt feel bad...

-qs
[snapback]2990927[/snapback]​
which premeir 12's, theres 2 differnet models, and if you can't remember the friggin amp, how can u limit the sound sucking to just the subs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,444 Posts
i just have to say that Screwed tracks are stupid as hell. .

People actually try to call that bullshit a style when all it is, is some gay ass track thats been slowed down... dumbest form of rap ever. . fuckin Houston cats and their stupid ass DJ Screw shit. . . oh well

that is all. . . carry on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by draarong2004@Apr 12 2005, 08:27 PM
which premeir 12's, theres 2 differnet models, and if you can't remember the friggin amp, how can u limit the sound sucking to just the subs?
[snapback]2990941[/snapback]​
i guess your right, but if they cost $38 how good can they be????

-qs
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top