LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas is time i start a treat for my girl pedal car i got the car 4 years ago i was just going to make it a simple and clean stroller but one thing let to another and 4 years later and close to 6 gs here it is .is undercontruction at the moment hope to finaly finish it for her this year and go on to the next.ill b posting some pics. of the car tanks for looking and god bless

·
Registered
8,883 Posts
Originally posted by EL BURRO UNIQUES@May 5 2011, 05:15 PM~20491713
ok fellas is time i start a treat for my girl pedal car  i got the car 4 years ago i was just going to make it a simple and clean stroller but one thing let to another and 4 years later and close to 6 gs here it is .is undercontruction at the moment hope to finaly finish it for her this year and go on to the next.ill b posting some pics. of the car  tanks for looking and god  bless

:cheesy: nice!! Hope we'll see the pics soon ;)

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Originally posted by EL BURRO UNIQUES@May 5 2011, 05:15 PM~20491713
ok fellas is time i start a treat for my girl pedal car  i got the car 4 years ago i was just going to make it a simple and clean stroller but one thing let to another and 4 years later and close to 6 gs here it is .is undercontruction at the moment hope to finaly finish it for her this year and go on to the next.ill b posting some pics. of the car  tanks for looking and god   bless
:thumbsup:

ME 2 I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS !!!!! :biggrin: :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOOD LOOKING OUT BIG MIKE
:cool:
GREAT PICS HOMIE LIKE ALWAYS
my lil girls car at the show this weekend
[/quote]

wow :wow: thats bad ass!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
HERE R SOME PEDAL CAR FROM UNIQUS PEDAL CLUB. THIS WEEKEND AT A PHOTO SHOOT :cool:
[/quote]

Heres one pic. Theres alot more in this thread but you would have to go back a ways. You can also look in the lowrider bikes section and search for the UNIQUES thread to see more flickas

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://www.layitlow.net/pics/1102/cid_956.jpg[/img

heres how she looks rite now. hething a make over

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have seen it in person. Pics dont due it justice. It looks badass now I can wait to see it once you finish. :0 :wow:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Wicked95@May 6 2011, 04:02 PM~20499145
I have seen it in person. Pics dont due it justice. It looks badass now I can wait to see it once you finish.  :0  :wow:
tanks homie i been redoing it for a min now i wish i would off let it alone. i just been going thoug poplems left and right.i was shooting to have it done for the la show but will see. ill keep posing lil tjimgs here and tere. tanks mark sorry for thr image it was in my cell.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
as some off u know m having some issues with the rims.i working on them today hope i could save them

1 - 20 of 203 Posts