LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i giving up on this car.. i should off left it alone. runing with shit left and right.those rims r killing me

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't give up. My next project coming soon. Hopefully for LA show. We can all show deep
Really like the pics of out cars together especially the one - back bumpers

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Originally posted by Zitro881@May 15 2011, 08:00 PM~20559490
Don't give up.  My next project coming soon. Hopefully for LA show. We can all show deep
Really like the pics of out cars together  especially the one - back bumpers
thanks julio m taking a break on it. todo estaba saliendo para la chingada so i steping back and working on te next project

·
UNIQUES C.C.
3,672 Posts
Originally posted by EL BURRO UNIQUES@May 15 2011, 10:41 PM~20560547
thanks  julio  m taking  a break on  it.  todo estaba saliendo para la chingada so i steping back and working on te next project
yea homie sometimes its better to set it aside and cool off and work on the next project. Im sure youll go back to it and be able to make it perfect bro dont stress

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
k here were the car seat at the moment.. the bidy is the same all the modes i made fkr it r not coming out till i get the pises that got lost. yes it will b out this year again just with new shows and a lik kick here and there on the suspention.. after the l.a show is going back to the shop to finally get finish once and for all :)

21 - 40 of 203 Posts