LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have 2 piston pumps to the front, and a single dump, how would you pressurize the tanks? would they equalize, or would one pump work harder than the other?

if you put, say, 50 psi in one pump, then 50 in the other, wouldnt it make the first one have more pressure than the last one? or does it even matter......

i dunno, just bored i guess!

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Jan 6 2004, 10:47 PM
if you have 2 piston pumps to the front, and a single dump, how would you pressurize the tanks? would they equalize, or would one pump work harder than the other?

if you put, say, 50 psi in one pump, then 50 in the other, wouldnt it make the first one have more pressure than the last one? or does it even matter......

i dunno, just bored i guess!
no, they equalize...

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but one would have more volume of air, the psi would be the same, but the piston would seem to want to move more on one pump, right?

i am just making creative observations, no real point in my asking!

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Jan 6 2004, 10:55 PM
but one would have more volume of air, the psi would be the same, but the piston would seem to want to move more on one pump, right?

i am just making creative observations, no real point in my asking!
no, not really, it's all in the way you charge them... ;) ;)

I could tell you, but then... well, you know. :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
check valve only works one way if u know how to plump a pump the right way the will always be eqaul qith equal amounts of pis in them

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
What if I ran double pump....one pump being a piston and the other one normal. Will it make both pumps hit harder or just the one with the piston tank. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Jan 7 2004, 01:07 AM
BTW I know it was a joke . But, it would possibly work still
:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
whats a piston pump???????????????? :confused: :biggrin:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by PITBULL@Jan 7 2004, 02:07 PM
whats a piston pump???????????????? :confused: :biggrin:
whats a factory suspension?????????????? :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Jan 7 2004, 05:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Jan 7 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PITBULL@Jan 7 2004, 02:07 PM
whats a piston pump???????????????? :confused:  :biggrin:
whats a factory suspension?????????????? :uh: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
642 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Jan 7 2004, 05:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Jan 7 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PITBULL@Jan 7 2004, 02:07 PM
whats a piston pump???????????????? :confused:  :biggrin:
whats a factory suspension?????????????? :uh: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Ummm, let me get back to you on that. :angry: :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts