LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To get the best results out of a piston pump whats needed? Size Motor and gears,how much PSI,Nitrogen over Air,let me know im runnin two pump 6 batteries
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,421 Posts
don't blow ur goldddamnn face off ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
:uh: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
Originally posted by San Jose Customs@Sep 24 2006, 02:40 AM~6233443
double pump you dont need pistons.....

but if you already have them there is a lil. trick called.......
TRIAL & ERROR.....
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,007 Posts
trial and error is VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! some people just seem to be made of money or something i dno... lots of us cant just go buy all the shit in the store and see what we like best... it doesnt work that way...
 
G

·
Originally posted by THE1UNV@Sep 23 2006, 09:01 PM~6232479
To get the best results out of a piston pump whats needed? Size Motor and gears,how much PSI,Nitrogen over Air,let me know im runnin two pump 6 batteries

ITS ALL GONNA DEPEND ON YOUR CAR,HOW YOU HIT THE SWITCH, AND A # OF OTHER THINGS, WHAT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU WONT NESSICARLIY WORK FOR THE NEXT GUY, PISTONS ARE NOT FOR UNEXPERINCED USERS
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Sep 25 2006, 10:48 AM~6239609
PISTONS ARE NOT FOR UNEXPERINCED USERS


True but DAMN they work like a mo fo! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Sep 25 2006, 11:48 AM~6239609
ITS ALL GONNA DEPEND ON YOUR CAR,HOW YOU HIT THE SWITCH, AND A # OF OTHER THINGS, WHAT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU WONT NESSICARLIY WORK FOR THE NEXT GUY, PISTONS ARE NOT FOR UNEXPERINCED USERS
;) :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
dont pressurize oxygen aka ambient air from a compressor use dry nitrogen the pressure in the tank wont change and use a #13 gear on 8 batteries with a sieko pro motor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by buggsyjackrabbit@Sep 25 2006, 11:00 PM~6243846
dont pressurize oxygen aka  ambient air  from a compressor  use dry nitrogen  the pressure in the tank wont change and use a #13 gear on 8 batteries with a sieko pro motor
sieko??, dont they make watches??? :dunno:
 
G

·
Originally posted by buggsyjackrabbit@Sep 25 2006, 09:00 PM~6243846
dont pressurize oxygen aka  ambient air  from a compressor  use dry nitrogen  the pressure in the tank wont change and use a #13 gear on 8 batteries with a sieko pro motor

#13 on a piston huh??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
what kinda pressure is yall locs runnin in your tanks (piston)?

im running bout 120 psi (nitrogen) on a single, seems to work best for me jsut curious as to what everyone else is running as far as pressure is concerened.....................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
#13 is what i have been told more flow and its under pressure if they had a #15 im sure people would run it for flow reasons
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by buggsyjackrabbit@Sep 26 2006, 12:34 PM~6247388
if they had a #15 im sure people would run it for flow reasons

Then why don't they make one??? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
i have a 87 blazer with a v-6 and uppers extended 2'' fully wrapped. 4 ton springs and 8 batts single pump. its a piston. i run a #11 mazochi head and 180psi of nitrogen. the end result is it hops 50 plus with weak batterys :biggrin: you have to play with the pressures thats tuned to your car. give it time you'll get it. dont let the haters get to you. lil is a lowriders website to help people not fuck them over and make fun of them when they are trying to learn something new. have any other ?'s pm me. till then stay up. :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Top