LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Piston Pumps are about 70 years old, NY Airbrake and Vickers had piston pumps on aircraft waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back in the day, the NY Airbrake (better known as the Strotapower) was powered by an Eemco motor or a Westinghouse motor.

Here are a few pics of REAL piston pumps.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
oh come on just post them on your topic site so we all can see. By the way who is the so cal white guy. Gerorge SRS

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
i know a couple guys who had piston pumps in rides before 10 years back as well.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
that is bad ass wher did that come from?

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Oct 1 2003, 08:44 PM
That's right. National Machine (now known as Pro Hopper) over 10 years ago. If anyone would like to have me email the the pictures to them to have posted up here hit me up with your email and I'll send them right over.

Eric
:uh:
Send them to HI-CALIBER CUSTOMS.COM

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by yetti+Oct 1 2003, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yetti @ Oct 1 2003, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--socalwhiteguy@Oct 1 2003, 09:01 PM
I just emailed them to timdog so hold up one minute.
Your not very good at playing stupid. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
hahaha :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
I can't get them to post!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: somebody else want to try and I will send !! :(

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Hey Eric you sguys should've used those pumps in the Ranchero yous built on Montser Garage, that way that cowboy woule've been thrown bout 20' in the air :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Oct 1 2003, 09:19 PM
If the producers of the show wern't so worried about the cowboy we could have done it without any extra help. That did suck we couldnt run it at it's full potential.
damn, fuck it....email me them pics ill post em up for ya

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by Silver+Oct 1 2003, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver @ Oct 1 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--socalwhiteguy@Oct 1 2003, 09:19 PM
If the producers of the show wern't so worried about the cowboy we could have done it without any extra help.  That did suck we couldnt run it at it's full potential.
damn, fuck it....email me them pics ill post em up for ya[/b][/quote]
I sent them to your Yahoo Silver!

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57+Oct 1 2003, 09:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Oct 1 2003, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 11:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--socalwhiteguy
@Oct 1 2003, 09:19 PM
If the producers of the show wern't so worried about the cowboy we could have done it without any extra help.  That did suck we couldnt run it at it's full potential.

damn, fuck it....email me them pics ill post em up for ya
I sent them to your Yahoo Silver![/b][/quote]
coo, let me go check it right quick.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts