LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here ya go everyone....the Real Deal On Piston Pump, aka:Accumalator Pumps,aka: Super Pumps......

What do you all think about them, "Just Another Gimmick" or no??? :cool: :cool:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright the first post is a good post, no smart comment just and honest reply...thats what i wanna see..you get a star Timmmmmayyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
they are the real deal it is said that over 80% of the cars hitting big numbers in cali are useing them i am not saying most of them are not wighted but thay are proven to work

if know one belives me look at truucha vol..12 there is a part were the white regal has the trunk open for a sec and you can see the piston pump in it if you know what you are looking for :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 14 2003, 11:22 PM
they are the real deal it is said that over 80% of the cars hitting big numbers in cali are useing them i am not saying most of them are not wighted but thay are proven to work

if know one belives me look at truucha vol..12 there is a part were the white regal has the trunk open for a sec and you can see the piston pump in it if you know what you are looking for :biggrin:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gimmick or not...and what are your reasons for your response. :biggrin: good replys so far

·
Registered
419 Posts
i saw that regal up close up in vegas very powerful.but my question is are the other companies going to make a similar pump that utilizes a piston or even a bag setup(accumulator) or some other forced fluid pump..

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 14 2003, 08:22 PM

apprarently you don't live in los angeles huh??? 80% of the hoppers in cali doing big numbers have regular hi-low blocks or pro-hoppers... Not a lot of people in L.A. have BLVD... if you talk about ontario/inland empire, than yes... other than maniacos car club in L.A. than that's a difference... but to say 80%... you must be dreaming and the person who told you must be smoking something dangerous...

O

·
0 Posts
i dont know i think they are worth giving a try, ive talked witha copuple ppl any have heard both god and bad things about these pumps,

trial and error

ill see

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Oct 14 2003, 10:47 PM
we have a guy in town that put one on the front of his single pump Cutty and it gained him 10"+...

no exaggeration.
what do you put in these pumps how do they work????

Last edited by BIGTONY at Oct 14 2003, 10:56 PM

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Oct 14 2003, 10:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Oct 14 2003, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper@Oct 14 2003, 10:47 PM
we have a guy in town that put one on the front of his single pump Cutty and it gained him 10"+...

no exaggeration.
what do you put in these pumps how do they work????[/b][/quote]
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63+Oct 14 2003, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dylante63 @ Oct 14 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BIGTONY@Oct 14 2003, 11:54 PM

what do you put in these pumps how do they work????
tony here is a picture of the pump
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...3&t=65785&st=80[/b][/quote]
thanks D but i wanna know how they work so if someone knows please tell all of us

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
so far all i see is alot of DODGEING THE ? ALL THIS PEOPLE SAY THERE NOT NEW THEY BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS WELL WILLONE OF YOU "EXPERTS" TELL EVERYONE HOW THEY WORK IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 15 2003, 12:36 AM
What is the big noise about the piston pumps recently? Those things have been around for years.
Hey, didn't you guys at Red's invent those things? Why is Black Magic saying that they did? I know that they've been around for a while, and Black Magic hasn't. So what is the "real deal" behind these pumps. Who came up with the idea in the first place, and how do they work?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts