LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8903 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new and far superior line of hydraulics out now. The Website is still in it's early stages. However, several kits have been sold and installed. These componets are TOP QUALITY!!! NO CORNERS HAVE BEEN CUT IN ANY AREA OF THE MATERIALS/MANUFACTURING PROCESS. This line of hydraulics is brought to you by PITBULL/BRENT Builder of some of the highest Quality show/street hoppers out on the streets and in the PIT!!! If you are interested in a TOP QUALITY PRODUCT THAT WORKS AND PERFORMS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS... Look No further. PITBULL HYDRAULICS Louisville, Kentucky 502-367-1956

Attachments

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
:cheesy:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably several things I don't know. I speak maybe 1% Spanish and you are fluent LOL

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by KINGLOWNESS@Aug 13 2005, 02:53 PM~3610916
Probably several things I don't know. I speak maybe 1% Spanish and you are fluent LOL

he has a sidekick honda bwoy... SH!!!!!!

PITBULL HYDRAULICS #1 NIEAGUHS!!!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see you also speak CRENSHAWEESE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: BRAND NEW!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Summer of 06 is going to be crazy Brent, built frame, Pitbull setup, 350, paint, chrome, interior, Whoa!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Eric.

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Originally posted by 85REGAL@Aug 13 2005, 05:31 PM~3612081
Summer of 06 is going to be crazy Brent, built frame, Pitbull setup, 350, paint, chrome, interior, Whoa!!!    :biggrin:  :biggrin: Eric.
:0 I WANNA SEE.......COME ON LET ME SEE...UM....W ;) ELL,.....CAN I SEE?

·
Registered
67 Posts
WESTSIDEMINT76 has the new PITBULL HYDRAULICS and i can say 1st hand they are nice pieces.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah definetly NICE!!! And installed on a SWEEEEET RIDE!!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Wel'l see. :around:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopCustoms@Aug 14 2005, 05:49 AM~3613744
i'm the second spokesman for Pitbull hydraulics hehehe :)

can i be third ... i want a big "PITBULL Hydraulics equipped" sticker and underneith it "carrier bearing" ... and also with that maybe osc sticker (not to mention that pic of nacho with his thang out ...(wheres my chrome rear coils homie?)

and maybe when it starts coming to gether ... (do i get a reinforced frame with sponsor ship?) maybe even dro's ....

one way or the other i am praying for a wrapped frame getting done this winter also i got front coils covered ... not sure what they will do with a single yet ... but they hit about 60 on a double pumper :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Woo HOO! Im so exited. :uh:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 14 2005, 03:52 AM~3614432
can i be third ...  i want a big "PITBULL Hydraulics equipped" sticker and underneith it "carrier bearing" ... and also with that maybe osc sticker (not to mention that pic of nacho with his thang out ...(wheres my chrome rear coils homie?)

and maybe when it starts coming to gether ... (do i get a reinforced frame with sponsor ship?) maybe even dro's ....
one way or the other i am praying for a wrapped frame getting done this winter also i got front coils covered ...  not sure what they will do with a single yet ... but they hit about 60 on a double pumper  :biggrin:

hahahaha :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
High quality hydraulics. They look really good and I am sure they will perform the same way. ;)

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Aug 14 2005, 09:43 AM~3614997
High quality hydraulics.  They look really good and I am sure they will perform the same way.  ;)

I'll give you 2g's for the dually and two pairs of coils hahahaa

HEY!!! send me a link to the lift that you bought lol

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
:0

Attachments

1 - 20 of 8903 Posts