LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reputable shop to install airbags on a 97 towncar. Just a basic fbss 4 switch system with fast valves. I'm in Montgomery, AL. I'm only about 2 hrs from Atlanta, 4 hours from New Orleans, and about 3 hrs from Panama City, FL. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far, the only place I know of that is even remotely close is CCE in Louisville, KY. But that is like 8 hours! I wish someone knew of a place closer?

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Regional Lowrider topic! check it out.But before you going paying money.Make sure you do you research.

Hell if need be,do a bit of research.Intalling a air system is easier than you thing once you have the basics down.Save yourself the money

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've thought about it, and I know I could save a bundle it just makes me nervous. I would at least need someone to weld the cups on the rear axle for me. I've done a lot of searching, even on some of the mini trucking boards but there does not seem to be any places in my area that do installs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for a reputable shop to install airbags on a 97 towncar. Just a basic fbss 4 switch system with fast valves. I'm in Montgomery, AL. I'm only about 2 hrs from Atlanta, 4 hours from New Orleans, and about 3 hrs from Panama City, FL. Any suggestions?
Did you ever find a shop that could do the work? What did you do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts