LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY, Where are people staying for the supershow.... am trailering my ride down and have no clue where people will park trucks with trailers... any help would be great.... and who is ever going where are u staying at??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by Unique_6@Sep 19 2005, 02:39 PM~3844105
HEY, Where are people staying for the supershow.... am trailering my ride down and have no clue where people will park trucks with trailers... any help would be great.... and who is ever going where are u staying at??????
circus circus may have some rooms left...they have a BIG parking lot. we had a transporter in there last year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,822 Posts
CIRCUS CIRCUS HAS GOOD PARKING SPACE FOR TRAILERS........

DEPENDING IF YOU WANT TO STAY AT A CASINO HOTEL OR RIGHT OFF THE STRIP. WE HAVE STAYED AT A DAYS INN RIGHT BEHIND BALLYS AND ALSO HAWTHORN SUITES RIGHT BEHIND TROPICANA THAT HAVE PLACES TO PARK TRAILERS.........

GOOD LUCK FINDING REASONABLE RATES..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,111 Posts
we stayed at the best western inn (mardi gras)... there's lots of room there. one love to all clubs coming thu.
islanders car club - FRISCO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Originally posted by screwed up loco@Sep 19 2005, 09:38 PM~3847574
I CAN GET U A ROOM AT THE PALMS FOR A FINDERS FEE.  :cool:
so can hotels.com :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
Originally posted by cool runnings@Sep 19 2005, 04:12 PM~3845200
we stayed at the best western inn (mardi gras)... there's lots of room there. one love to all clubs coming thu.
islanders car club - FRISCO
when are you guys heading out there im leaving thursday from the bay looking to caravan with others if you are goin on thursday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by himbone@Sep 19 2005, 10:51 PM~3848070
when are you guys heading out there im leaving thursday from the bay looking to caravan with others if you are goin on thursday
:cool: wassup o-dogg... we leaving the bay on saturday(flying) and staying at the best western inn near the airport. saturday's my birthday and we doing "bay area" style - drank and dank all damn day ya'll, then hittin up the clubs. :cool:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top