23 Posts
Originally posted by lor1der@Jan 24 2010, 04:23 PM~16396284
fuck plaque werkz hes been using family problems as a excuse for the last 3 yrs

try krazy kutting here on layitlow he is good peeps with very good prices
flat the fuck out!

·
Registered
13,549 Posts
JUST CHECKIN IN TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS PUT A CAP IN THIS FOOLS ASS YET ?? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by El Aztec Pride@Mar 18 2010, 09:50 PM~16932440
:guns: DIS IS 4 'MARK' & HIS BAGEL BOX!! I'LL POST UP DA BOX LATER!! :rant:
:0 :0 :0

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
Originally posted by kandylac@Mar 17 2010, 05:23 PM~16920580
I SEEN LIL TONYS PLAQUES FROM GROUPE (BOMBS) THEY WERE REALLY PITTED!! DA GOLD WAS NICE THOUGH! MAYBE THEY GOT BETTER NOW. HOW MUCH DOES HE CHARGE ANYWAYS?? :uh:

·
Married to the Ave
24,221 Posts
Originally posted by Pure Xtc@Feb 18 2010, 12:09 PM~16651939
We are your one Stop Shop!!

We are a Full Machine, Design, Fabrication, Polish & Plating Shop serving a wide variety of Industries with an Array of Capabiliies!!

Spanning Over 30,000 sq.ft!!

Without the support of our Customers, Friends and Families we couldn't have made it this far!!  So to you all THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUING SUPPORT!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
PlaqueWerkz is a southern California based company nestled in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. Mark (aka the Plaque Dude) started 20 years ago as an independent low rider car club plaque maker. In the past five years there have been many changes. The company is now officially known as PlaqueWerkz. With his wife, Carla (a.k.a. ggirl and lil"c" ), now a partner in the company, handling the jobs of administration, artwork and website design, and his son, Steven (a.k.a. the Plaque Brat), who is following in his fathers footsteps by making a name for himself at major car shows by seeking out the plaque needs of euro, low rider car and bike clubs.

Today, PlaqueWerkz is known for its very simplistic to complex designs and quick turnaround. They avoid many of the hassles and delays by producing their own design work and pattern making in house, as well as the casting and clean-up as shown in the photo's below. The plaques are plated in 24kt gold and the chrome is done in a triple dip show quality finish. That process means it is done in copper than nickel before it is dipped in chrome.

As everyone knows, there is always room for improvement, and PlaqueWerkz is constantly looking for ways to do just that. This includes developing new designs and different ways of laying out the plaque. That is one of the many keys to their success. Another, is that they focus on achieving long term friendships with all of the clubs and non - club affiliated customers. One other very important factor, is the help of the shops (hydraulic, custom install, audio, detail etc.) that they have come into contact with. Without all of you, PlaqueWerkz would not be the company that they are today.

So on that note, PlaqueWerkz would like to take this opportunity to say "THANK YOU" by listing all of the clubs and shops for their friendship, great word of mouth, knowledge and support!

CLICK HERE FOR OUR KUDOS PAGE

"Come on they are a family owned business... Doing great things in the community... FOR THE RIDE AND FOR THE PRIDE" They are known for their quick turnaround! They even have a kudos page...

:cheesy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please note - Plaquewerkz is no longer at the listed address in the San Fernando Valley nor part of a family business. This business is with Mark and Carla only and does not includes his son or anyone else in the family. That website has not been updated in years. If you have business with them - it is between you and Mark only - and he is the one that will need to make good on any past, current or future orders.

·
"It is what it is"
8,051 Posts
Many moons ago, I asked for my mold back, and he sent me a plaque made out of wood. After that, I never heard from the guy again.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Originally posted by bobcatproduct@Mar 27 2010, 11:14 AM~17017102
Please note - Plaquewerkz is no longer at the listed address in the San Fernando Valley nor part of a family business.  This business is with Mark and Carla only and does not includes his son or anyone else in the family.  That website has not been updated in years.  If you have business with them - it is between you and Mark only - and he is the one that will need to make good on any past, current or future orders.
Someone that is no good cant make good on SHIT I thought he was a man of his word and If you dont have that you dont have SHIT

·
Registered
558 Posts
dunno if its old or not but 818 252 1472 is the number that the domain is registered under

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
Originally posted by Dred504@Mar 26 2010, 12:14 PM~17009150
PlaqueWerkz is a southern California based company nestled in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. Mark (aka the Plaque Dude) started 20 years ago as an independent low rider car club plaque maker. In the past five years there have been many changes. The company is now officially known as PlaqueWerkz. With his wife, Carla (a.k.a. ggirl and lil"c" ), now a partner in the company, handling the  jobs of  administration, artwork and website design, and his son, Steven (a.k.a. the Plaque Brat), who is following in his fathers footsteps by making a name for himself at major car shows by seeking out the plaque needs of euro, low rider car and bike clubs.

Today, PlaqueWerkz is known for its very simplistic to complex designs and quick turnaround. They avoid many of the hassles and delays by producing their own design work and pattern making in house, as well as the casting and clean-up as shown in the photo's below. The plaques are plated in 24kt gold and the chrome is done in a triple dip show quality finish. That process means it is done in copper than nickel before it is dipped in chrome.

As everyone knows, there is always room for improvement, and PlaqueWerkz is constantly looking for ways to do just that. This includes developing new designs and different ways of laying out the plaque. That is one of the many keys to their success. Another, is that they focus on achieving  long term friendships with all of the clubs and non - club affiliated customers. One other very important factor, is the help of the shops (hydraulic, custom install, audio, detail etc.) that they have come into contact with. Without all of you, PlaqueWerkz would not be the company that they are today.

So on that note, PlaqueWerkz would like to take this opportunity to say "THANK YOU" by listing all of the clubs and shops for their friendship, great word of mouth, knowledge and support!

CLICK HERE FOR OUR KUDOS PAGE
"Come on they are a family owned business... Doing great things in the community...  FOR THE RIDE AND FOR THE PRIDE"  They are known for their quick turnaround! They even have a kudos page...

:cheesy:
:angry: THUR IS NO SUCH THING AS 'PLAQUEWERKZ' PLAQUEWERKZ IS HIM 'MARK' HE 1DAY DECIDED 2 MAKE PLAQUES OUT OF BRASS! IF ALL U GUYS WHO ARE WRITING EVER BEEN 2 DA FOUNDERY IN 'S.F.V' WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING BOUT! ALL DAT FOUNDERY IS, IS ALL ALUMINUM THEY WORK WITH! THUR IS NO BRASS THUR. LIKE I SAID HE BURNED ME FOR $$ 875.00 $$ A YEAR & 4 MONTHS AGO! I'LL POST UP MY RECIEPTS IF U ALL WOULD LIKE 2 SEE. SO U CALL DAT MARK A MAN OF HIS WORD? OOOOOOOOOOH KAY U DOO DAT! :rant:

·
Future Mod
41,962 Posts
Originally posted by El Aztec Pride@Mar 30 2010, 09:18 PM~17049790
:angry: THUR IS NO SUCH THING AS 'PLAQUEWERKZ' PLAQUEWERKZ IS HIM 'MARK' HE 1DAY DECIDED 2 MAKE PLAQUES OUT OF BRASS! IF ALL U GUYS WHO ARE WRITING EVER BEEN 2 DA FOUNDERY IN 'S.F.V' WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING BOUT! ALL DAT FOUNDERY IS, IS ALL ALUMINUM THEY WORK WITH! THUR IS NO BRASS THUR. LIKE I SAID HE BURNED ME FOR $$ 875.00 $$ A YEAR & 4 MONTHS AGO! I'LL POST UP MY RECIEPTS IF U ALL WOULD LIKE 2 SEE. SO U CALL DAT MARK A MAN OF HIS WORD? OOOOOOOOOOH KAY U DOO DAT! :rant:
:wow:

61 - 80 of 110 Posts