LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
Joined
·
8,404 Posts
:angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,826 Posts
Originally posted by bobcatproduct@Mar 27 2010, 11:14 AM~17017102
Please note - Plaquewerkz is no longer at the listed address in the San Fernando Valley nor part of a family business.  This business is with Mark and Carla only and does not includes his son or anyone else in the family.  That website has not been updated in years.  If you have business with them - it is between you and Mark only - and he is the one that will need to make good on any past, current or future orders.
you sound like part of the family bussiness. :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: sure wasnt only marks business when he was takin all the moneys and doin all the work out of that shop, the "family owned" shop. as far as im concerned the whole family that has anything to do with that shop is responsible for what goes on in it especially dealing with other peoples moneys. im sure everyone whos lost out on money or still hoping for their plaques is on the search for mark, and if anybody still associates with him you should let him know to at least be a man and either cough up the money, the plaques or at least the molds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Originally posted by ricndaregal@Apr 22 2010, 07:18 PM~17275845
you sound like part of the family bussiness.  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh: sure wasnt only marks business when he was takin all the moneys and doin all the work out of that shop, the "family owned" shop. as far as im concerned the whole family that has anything to do with that shop is responsible for what goes on in it especially dealing with other peoples moneys. im sure everyone whos lost out on money or still hoping for their plaques is on the search for mark, and if anybody still associates with him you should let him know to at least be a man and either cough up the money, the plaques or at least the molds.
Well we all know that we are assed out of our money , Plaques , and moulds as the saying goes what comes around goes around
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
started doing business with Mark a few years back, took over a year to get 10 plaques made and many calls with several excuses if not with the shop then personal family issues. we even drove down from nor cal to pick up the order. 2nd order for 6 more plaques took about 3-4 months, he actually shipped them to us. now he's sitting on about $300 bucks for deposit for a few more plaques. number is disconnected, we'll keep trying but I think we'll have no choice but to accept the loss and move on. I guess we be thankful it ain't $1000. like someone else said, gave him the benefit of the doubt expecially when its family shit, and he was always nice and apologetic about shit, but excuses after excuses you gots to kind of wonder about a person.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Originally posted by El Aztec Pride@Mar 25 2010, 07:56 PM~17002766
:( Well I got my plaques back, And these things came out nice! I will do business with him again. Enough said.[/i]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Originally posted by kandylac@Apr 29 2010, 08:21 PM~17345864
Well I got my plaques back, And these things came out nice! I will do business with him again. Enough said.
With that said would you mind telling me how I could find Mark. He has/had our mold but I have had no luck locating him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,371 Posts
Originally posted by G2G_Al+Mar 16 2010, 06:54 PM~16910652-->
If you need cast molded plaques hit up Bedsled Kustoms in Ontario, he does local club plaques.

Here is his info
David Lopez
909-214-6048

and Mark if your reading this, don't send me a PM telling me I am not right for giving out my partners info like you did last time.  Read all the hate above, I am giving them another place to keep the OG plaques you are not making any more since you moved on.....

God Bless you Mark in all you do!!
[/b]

Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2010, 06:23 PM~16920580
Well I got my plaques back, And these things came out nice! I will do business with him again. Enough said.
<!--QuoteBegin-HIGHTONE
@May 2 2010, 08:29 PM~17368932
With that said would you mind telling me how I could find Mark. He has/had our mold but I have had no luck locating him.
Sorry to say He is not dealing with Mark or plaqueworks. He is dealing with David from Bedsled Kustoms.. Good luck with Mark..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Originally posted by G2G_Al@May 3 2010, 02:05 PM~17375411
Sorry to say He is not dealing with Mark or plaqueworks.  He is dealing with David from Bedsled Kustoms..  Good luck with Mark..
Thanks for clearing that up. No I'm not dealing with Mark. David @ Bedsleads Kustoms is a stand up guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
He still has our mold. Would any of his fam have our mold? We still need another 8 plaques.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,466 Posts
Theres is a thing on here called Search!!! We got our's from him and had some issues but for the most part most everyone is getting burnt by them. A lot of other companys out there.
 

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
Joined
·
8,404 Posts
Originally posted by kandylac@May 3 2010, 08:16 PM~17381470
<span style='font-family:Times'>COOL!! I SHOULD OF WENT THROUGH HIM ALSO!! OH WELL! ;)
 

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
Joined
·
8,404 Posts
;) MY STUFF JUST ARRIVED YESTERDAY!! NOT PLATED, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE THEM THOUGH!! :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts



MADE BY DAVID FROM BEDSLEAD KUSTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :h5: :h5: :h5: :h5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Looks like it's time to get David his own thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts
Originally posted by kandylac@May 29 2010, 09:12 AM~17640543
Looks like it's time to get David his own thread.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Well I guess Mark is still lurking around his profile said that he was on this morning I sent him a Pm and he did not respond like little bitch !!!!
 
81 - 100 of 110 Posts
Top