LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I read that your lurking around on the forum Mark, I gonna find a way to locate you you fucken bitch you better refund my money or give me my plaques and mold.

You have the fucken balls to rip-off the lowriding community and use excuses that family members and mold makers have died, I don't give a fuck who died. You better do what's right Mark and refund all who you rip-off.

Street justice has a strange way of catching up Mark....

President NEWWAVE E.L.A.

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
I'll be at the Imperials car show, I'll have a NEW WAVE plaques rough unpolished for anyone interested in seeing A&B Foundry's work.. They don't do fine polishing but they come out pretty good and ready for polishing.. Stop by, I'll be posted up by my lonley bike, my car is MIA :angry: ....

Look'n for die-cast plaques A&B Foundry, ask for Dave, tell him the guy with the NEW WAVE plaques sent you.. They'll ship any where in the world... I don't recommend someone if I didn't trust him.. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and no I don't get anything for doing this, Dave just turned to be a cool guy trying generate a new business line.. His mold maker said he used to do a lot of plaques back in the day, he's been doing die-cast molds for about 40 yrs..

A & B Aluminum & Brass Foundry
abfoundryonline.com
(972) 247-3579
11165 Denton Dr
Dallas, TX

Homie John
469-745-0502

Here's some examples of A & B's work, these are what the rough plaques look like.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Originally posted by NEWWAVE68ELA@Jun 24 2010, 12:47 PM~17876849
I read that your lurking around on the forum Mark, I gonna find a way to locate you  you fucken bitch you better refund my money or give me my plaques and mold.

You have the fucken balls to rip-off the lowriding community and use excuses that family members and mold makers have died, I don't give a fuck who died.  You better do what's right Mark and refund all who you rip-off.

President NEWWAVE E.L.A.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i see some people never change... :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Jul 7 2010, 11:13 AM~17983337
I'll be at the Imperials car show, I'll have a NEW WAVE plaques rough unpolished for anyone interested in seeing A&B Foundry's work.. They don't do fine polishing but they come out pretty good and ready for polishing.. Stop by, I'll be posted up by my lonley bike, my car is MIA  :angry: ....

Look'n for die-cast plaques A&B Foundry, ask for Dave, tell him the guy with the NEW WAVE plaques sent you.. They'll ship any where in the world... I don't recommend someone if I didn't trust him.. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and no I don't get anything for doing this, Dave just turned to be a cool guy trying generate a new business line.. His mold maker said he used to do a lot of plaques back in the day, he's been doing die-cast molds for about 40 yrs..

abfoundryonline.com
(972) 247-3579
11165 Denton Dr
Dallas, TX

Homie John
469-745-0502
Sorry to hear about your ride getting messed up .

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Originally posted by LOW64RAG@Jul 7 2010, 01:34 PM~17983464
Sorry to hear about your ride getting  messed up .
Thx homie, I'm com'n back stronger then ever...
It'll be 'The Revenge of Homie Styln'

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
Originally posted by NEWWAVE68ELA@Jun 24 2010, 11:47 AM~17876849
I read that your lurking around on the forum Mark, I gonna find a way to locate you  you fucken bitch you better refund my money or give me my plaques and mold.

You have the fucken balls to rip-off the lowriding community and use excuses that family members and mold makers have died, I don't give a fuck who died.  You better do what's right Mark and refund all who you rip-off.

President NEWWAVE E.L.A.
:0 :0 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worship: :worship: :yes: :yes: :nicoderm:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
im lucky i recieved the one plaque i ordered after like 6 months lol, and this was years ago too, he still does this shit?

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Jul 7 2010, 01:13 PM~17983337
I'll be at the Imperials car show, I'll have a NEW WAVE plaques rough unpolished for anyone interested in seeing A&B Foundry's work.. They don't do fine polishing but they come out pretty good and ready for polishing.. Stop by, I'll be posted up by my lonley bike, my car is MIA  :angry: ....

abfoundryonline.com
(972) 247-3579
11165 Denton Dr
Dallas, TX

Homie John
469-745-0502

Here's some examples of A & B's work, these are what the rough plaques look like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you need cast molded plaques hit up Bedsled Kustoms in Ontario, he does local club plaques.

Here is his info
David Lopez
909-214-6048

and Mark if your reading this, don't send me a PM telling me I am not right for giving out my partners info like you did last time. Read all the hate above, I am giving them another place to keep the OG plaques you are not making any more since you moved on.....

God Bless you Mark in all you do!!

David at Bedsled Kustoms is the worst. Works out of his garage in his house. Promises you the moon then never delivers. He will rip you off and never send your plaques. Order with him if you want to get ripped off. Beware.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts