LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
he called me a couple of days ago but i tried to contact today and couldnt get him

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
well i know mark is a great person, and he just had a loss of his father who was the one who started the business. and he is trying to maintain and keep things in order. i know he is very busy, so definately just give a little time. it will be worth the wait. plus its the og plaques not just lazered out metal

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM~3573260
well i know mark is a great person, and he just had a loss of his father who was the one who started the business. and he is trying to maintain and keep things in order. i know he is very busy, so definately just give a little time. it will be worth the wait. plus its the og plaques not just lazered out metal
:thumbsup: exactly we wouldnt go anywhere else..
Contagious 509

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 9 2005, 09:17 PM~3573260

THEY DO GREAT WORK! :cool: GIVE MARK A CHANCE I BET HES BACKED UP..

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
last time i talked to him he had told me that he was backed up with a lot of work with the passing of his father just give him a lil time my buisness is staying with him

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thanks lay it low when i logged on today Mark sent me a PM. Mark is a great guy and we wouldnt go with another plaque company. but we need to get updates..
so from now on i wont even try to call i will just contact him on lay it low...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bigdaddy63, Mark does good work, but, i think he has mucho jale going on right now. Try Ernesto at Lazerwerks. Good quality, prices and turn around.
He made the plaque for Boulevard Aces, So Cal which is located here in sunny S. D. Califas.

·
SGT AT ARMS
2,347 Posts
mark is a great homie. yeah hes hard to get a hold of but his work is the best outthere. I just got my knock off insert from him and they are the bst around. Techniques Por Vida

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
FAX!!!

Yup... That's the BEST way to get a hold of him. It's true he's backed
up with mad work. Each time I've talked to him he's told me bout how
since his dad passed that he's gotten swamped with work, but he's doing
his best to get orders out. I just got the rest of my plaques yesterday
thru UPS...

But like I said, FAX is the best way to get a hold of him... That's what
he told me. I believe it went sumthin like:
"Fax is the best way to get a hold of me, because that way I have some
thing physical and tangible that I can hold and see in front of me when
I'm at the shop
"

We got our club's plaques done up thru PlaqueWerkz and we ain't going no where else!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts