LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this on wheels/tires so my fellow lowriders can go elsewhere to buy what they lookin' for. This piece of sh*t actually has a bussiness located in Santa Ana, and is stupid enough to try to steal regardless of the fact that his bussiness is easy to find. :roflmao: He goes by Cliff, but his real name is Uikilifi Eteaki, and he's located @ 1226 N. Harbor Blvd, in Santa Ana,CA. His LIL name is "Mr. Wheels". I would post this in the feedback section, but it would be pointless since he's no longer on LIL. So for all you Cali riders out there, especially in Santa Ana, keep in mind that he tries to rip-off lowriders elsewhere. He probably won't try in person, because most internet thieves are geeky-ass cowards. Watch for him on the California Backpages as well.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:0

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...Platinum-Motoring. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:0

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm lost homie, what happened with this cat?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by sandiegohat@May 27 2011, 09:08 AM~20640225
I'm lost homie,  what happened with this cat?
...this motherfucker posted up here on LIL that he had the new Coker 5.20's in stock. Everyone on his topic was skeptical, but I love em' tires, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt by ordering just a single to see what's up. I talked to him on the phone multiple times, and this is how his stories went:
1st call: "yes, I have plenty, give me 3 days after I recieve the money"
2nd call: "I recieved your western union, 3 days"
3rd call: "uh, my brother was running the shop the last couple days, some
kinda mix-up happend, uh, gotta go!"
4th call: no answer
1st text: "my husband is good man, good bussiness man, he means good"
5th call: "sorry man, people on LIL can act like bitches somtimes, and their too
scared to buy good products, for a good price, I'm sorry, it'll be out
tommorrow"(3 weeks later.)

....long story short, 2 months later, and no single 5.20. I tested him out w/ a small purchase since his prices were crazy cheap, he fuckin' failed! I think the funniest text I recieved was when I questioned him of bein' a legit businessman, this motherfucker says "I'm businessman, real businessman, with real business" :roflmao: Fuck em'! If you know any riders down there, that for some reason need to stop by his spot for business, keep in mind that if they were out of state, he'll shiest from ya!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rIdaho! business review says; :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah I have some people right off of Ball rd. Thanks for the heads up homie.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anytime homie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts