LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On an adex dump, you got the return, the pressure and the break, do you use the 3 of them? Thanks...

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
how many pumps you runnin per adex

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Aug 17 2005, 08:36 PM~3645295
how many pumps you runnin per adex
I got single gate for one adex...

·
Premium Member
34,404 Posts
the only time I'd use all all three ports is when hooking up aircraft pumps to an Adex dump....

since your using it on a gate pump, block the pressure port with a plug... just like 216 said... Return goes back to the resivoir and brake goes to the cylinders off of a T-fitting.... if you have room put a big parker slowdown between the t-fitting and the brake port of the dump... I just didn't have the trunk space...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Originally posted by blueouija@Aug 18 2005, 01:01 PM~3649497
the only time I'd use all all three ports is when hooking up aircraft pumps to an Adex dump....
since your using it on a gate pump,  block the pressure port with a plug... just like 216 said... Return goes back to the resivoir and brake goes to the cylinders off of a T-fitting.... if you have room put a big parker slowdown between the t-fitting and the brake port of the dump... I just didn't have the trunk space...

This setup is really nice... cool! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.