LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On an adex dump, you got the return, the pressure and the break, do you use the 3 of them? Thanks...

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
how many pumps you runnin per adex

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
the pressure and brake are internally connected I believe

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Aug 17 2005, 08:36 PM~3645295
how many pumps you runnin per adex
I got single gate for one adex...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
plumb the pump to the Brake side, and the return from the return., plug the pressure port.

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
the only time I'd use all all three ports is when hooking up aircraft pumps to an Adex dump....

since your using it on a gate pump, block the pressure port with a plug... just like 216 said... Return goes back to the resivoir and brake goes to the cylinders off of a T-fitting.... if you have room put a big parker slowdown between the t-fitting and the brake port of the dump... I just didn't have the trunk space...

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Everytime I see that setup, I just go 'WOW'!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Originally posted by blueouija@Aug 18 2005, 01:01 PM~3649497
the only time I'd use all all three ports is when hooking up aircraft pumps to an Adex dump....
since your using it on a gate pump,  block the pressure port with a plug... just like 216 said... Return goes back to the resivoir and brake goes to the cylinders off of a T-fitting.... if you have room put a big parker slowdown between the t-fitting and the brake port of the dump... I just didn't have the trunk space...

This setup is really nice... cool! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Ones you've plumbed a set up with Adex's, there's NO turning back! LOL, you just can't ever use anything else ! ...EVER! :cheesy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts