LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE HOLE FRONT END TO TILT LIKE THIS.IF ANY ONE HAS PICS OF HOW THEY DID THEIRS OR THEIR BUDDYS AND ALSO IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF IT DONE ON A CAR PLEASE POST UP.

I WANT TO DO IT TO MY 81 REGAL BUT I WANT TO DO IT RIGHT AND NOT HALF ASSED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

[attachmentid=251093]

[attachmentid=251094]

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
If you can't go look at your frame and figure out a way to do it, then you're going to need to pay someone who can. easy as that, you can do it by going to the bank.

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Aug 21 2005, 10:47 PM~3667223
If you can't go look at your frame and figure out a way to do it, then you're going to need to pay someone who can.  easy as that, you can do it by going to the bank.
I HAVE THE IDEA ON HOW TO DO IT BUT LIKE I SAID AT THE TOP I WANT TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Aug 21 2005, 07:47 PM~3667223
If you can't go look at your frame and figure out a way to do it, then you're going to need to pay someone who can.  easy as that, you can do it by going to the bank.

:twak: if you cant help dont bother saying shit. :uh:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
theres a topic in paint and body that expAins it pretty good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
fuck it, maybe some hinges on the bumper mounts up front, ???extend the radior hoses???? i second the"shut the fuck up if you cant help"

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by DOUBLE TROUBLE@Aug 21 2005, 08:38 PM~3667459
fuck it, maybe some hinges on the bumper mounts up front, ???extend the radior hoses???? i second the"shut the fuck up if you cant help"
:thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
heres a couple pics for ya! Chris's 85 s-10 Blazer. Everything s getting redone to be even cleaner, but you get the idea. You will have to cut the front fenders between the front tires & the front doors unless you can get the nose to slide forward first. The latter is a bit tougher, but well worth it! Good luck bro!

Chris... First Impressions CC. Boston!

Attachments

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by BigPoppaPump@Aug 22 2005, 12:05 AM~3667548
heres a couple pics for ya!  Chris's 85 s-10 Blazer.  Everything s getting redone to be even cleaner, but you get the idea. You will have to cut the front fenders between the front tires & the front doors unless you can get the nose to slide forward first.  The latter is a bit tougher, but well worth it!  Good luck bro!

Chris... First Impressions CC.  Boston!
THANKS BRO ANYONE ELSE?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts