LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's probably starnge but i am wanting to get prayers for me and my lady this week... She has to go have surgery this next week and we are both a bit scared... You see she had her regular check up and found out that there was a lump that is banine and not cancerous but needs to be removed... It's an ovarian sist to be technical... Thanks for your prayers...

Trevis

·
Registered
127 Posts
My wife had surgury earlier this year so i know what you are going through. I pray for your family to get though the feelings that come with this event in your lives. Keep strong for her and remeber that this is amajor event in you life as well, stay healthy, strong, and ...if you can't ask someone to help.

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
hope everything go s fine,,may god bless her :)

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to ALL the ryders ;) This is a difficult time for me i'm staying strong w/ her but she is afraid... Don't say i blame her but i do pray to the Lord daily... Again thanks to all for the sincer comments... God Bless...

~T.M.~

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
your and your wife our in our :biggrin: prayr's homie!!!!!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Aug 5 2005, 10:11 PM~3549753
I know it's probably starnge but i am wanting to get prayers for me and my lady this week...  She has to go have surgery this next week and we are both a bit scared...  You see she had her regular check up and found out that there was a lump that is banine and not cancerous but needs to be removed...  It's an ovarian sist to be technical...  Thanks for your prayers...

Trevis
my girl had that done before, she said it is a simple procedure and she shouldnt be worried. if you have never had surgery then you will of course be a little nervous, but she said its not painful or anything like that. good luck. God bless...

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
I know how it is TREV...God Bless your wife homie......it's that time of life Homie....we all go through the CHALLENGES in life. Sometimes I wish I'm still a kid, riding my bike, with no problems...no bills, no challenges nothing like all this shit......But keep your head up and be strong lil homie, these challenges can either MAKE YOU or BREAK YOU.....knowing the strong person you are, I'm sure this CHALLENGE will make you STRONGER!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
You and your lady will be in my prayers tonight. hope every thing goes without a hitch. stay stong and if you or her need anything get at me.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts