LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO U AND UR WIFE, AND MAY GOD BLESS YA'LL WITH A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY- MAJESTICS FAMILY WORLDWIDE

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Hey Trevis, dont trip homie, everything is gona turn out fine man, all you gotta do is keep your faith, and if you do that, you will be perfectly fine. Man my wife went through some shit about a year ago and she was real scared and shit, you gotta be the bigger person and give her that shoulder to cry on man, even if ou are scared as well...dont let her know you are scared, just be strong for her that way she knows that she can depend on you to be there for her....me and the wife will keep you in our prayers man, take care....

Chad

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I will keep you and your wife in prayer homie, just remember that when this is all over and everything is alright, that you continue to give up thanks and pray. dont just pray to get thru the rough times, pray and give thanks for the good time too.

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Hope everything goes well, gotta be scary.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
BIG THANKS to all the ryders... We will be praying and she has to go into the hospital on the 11th... I do hope see stays strong and don't worry too much, less stress on her this way... Man we had fun w/ the Rollerz in ChiTown and it really helped her... She did feel bad toward the end of the picnic so i took her back to the hotel so she could sleep... But now at home we will be fine, i'm just ready to have her back to normal... Thanks again homies it means alot to us...

1 luv...

~T.M.~

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Good luck with the surgery ... I will keep you both in my prayers ... :cool:

·
Since 2002
3,632 Posts
:) HEY HOMIE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SHE WILL PULL THRU KNOWING THAT YOUR THERE FOR HER FOR ANYTHING :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR LADY.

BUT ALSO YOU ASK FOR FOR FORGIVENESS THEN PRAY SO
YOUR PRAYER WILL BE PURE FROM EVIL.

GOD BLESS BRO.

ONE LUV

JG

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Good luck with it, hope it all works out well.

I know a couple people that went through the same thing and everything went fine, I wish the same to you.

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Homie your in our Prayers DALLAS LOWRIDERS Familia. My wife had surgery a couple years ago so I know the anxiety your both going through, stay strong homie this is what streghtens relationships, this is where the true test of love comes to play.. Ask God to watch over you both and he will.. Take care Homie.. ;)

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Hey Trevis...my prayers and the prayers from my family go out to yours.....I hope all goes well hombre.......and just reach out if you need some help...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
HEY BRO I KNOW THIS IS A TUFF TIME SO YOU AND YOUR WIFE GOT OUR PRAYERS THAT EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT. COMING FROM SACRAMENTO CALIF YOUR FELLOW LOW RIDER.LETS US KNOW THE OUT COME.

·
Registered
638 Posts
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU & YOUR LADY... STAY STRONG... EVERYTHING WILL COME OUT GOOD... WE GOT YOUR BACK TREVIS!!

ROLLERZ FAMILY

21 - 40 of 54 Posts