·
Registered
10,329 Posts
pRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR LADY HOMIE.

INDIVIDUALS L.A AND WORLD WIDE.

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
Prayers go out to you and your girl homie!
Keep your head all will be good! :cool:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well today is the day, i know in my heart it will all come out OK... I will update those of you that have commented and are very kind w/ your comments... Again thanks to all and it's great to see other ryders who are so passionate... L8TR...

Trevis

·
Super Moderator
113,346 Posts
hope it all goes well. :cool:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Aug 11 2005, 06:14 AM~3592419
Well today is the day, i know in my heart it will all come out OK...  I will update those of you that have commented and are very kind w/ your comments...  Again thanks to all and it's great to see other ryders who are so passionate...  L8TR...

Trevis
Much love to you and the wife ROLLER. Everything will be alright. Our prayerz are with you and the family.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
God bless.....

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Well we got back from the hospital on Thursday and today is Sunday... I've been my ladies little helper and not letting her do anything... I want her to recover and get back to being her self soon... Thanks for all the positive comments and prayers... I mass was removed and she did well in surgery, said from the doctor... Again thanks to all and now i'm truly at peace w/ my lady being okay...

Trevis

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Aug 14 2005, 09:43 AM~3614998
Well we got back from the hospital on Thursday and today is Sunday...  I've been my ladies little helper and not letting her do anything...  I want her to recover and get back to being her self soon...  Thanks for all the positive comments and prayers...  I mass was removed and she did well in surgery, said from the doctor...  Again thanks to all and now i'm truly at peace w/ my lady being okay...

Trevis

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
HOPEFULLY EVERY THING GONNA BE ALLRIGHT FROM NOW ON....

·
Since 2002
3,632 Posts
:thumbsup: COOL HOMIE IM GLAD EVERYTHING WENT ALRIGHT TAKE CARE LATERS :thumbsup:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts