LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 27 2003, 08:28 PM
New Jersey Humor. Its the Ghetto of the Ghetto of the Ghetto of Nj. Nick name Little Rico. Those guys can rebuild, kustomize, lay down paint, plastic work, interior etc for any car in a matter of 2-3 days and all under 100 bucks ...
.....ahhhh

well id appreciate some help.... just tell me who i need to call then...
my car is excluded from emissions.... i found that out....

·
Registered
956 Posts
emissions? You sayin that you cant get it inspected? or that you cant get it in the US? I donno who to contact to get it shiped here. I guess some kind of freight company could do it for a big price...Try running a google search for Central american shipping, Posibly by train, or shiped by a boat.

And ya , i could get a boosted inspected sticker (NJ registered) for 50 bucks...All legal too. ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
like i was saying.... you could just pick one up here in the U.S. for what it's going to cost just to transport it over here. plus all the legal B.S. that comes along with it.
i wasn't being a wiseguy earlier, i was being honest.
i had 15 VW's in my back yard at one time so i know what you can pick them up for.
And that was back when they was a big deal. That whole VW fad died off about 6 years ago and it back to nobody really wanting them again so you should be able to get a pretty nice one at a good price. ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 27 2003, 08:46 PM
like i was saying.... you could just pick one up here in the U.S. for what it's going to cost just to transport it over here. plus all the legal B.S. that comes along with it.
i had 15 VW's in my back yard at one time so i know what you can pick them up for.
And that was back when they was a big deal. That whole VW fad died off about 6 years ago and it back to nobody really wanting them again so you should be able to get a pretty nice one at a good price. ;)
Unless you build this -

i hate VW's but i would drive this. lol

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 27 2003, 09:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 27 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 27 2003, 08:46 PM
like i was saying.... you could just pick one up here in the U.S. for what it's going to cost just to transport it over here.  plus all the legal B.S. that comes along with it.
Unless you build this -

i hate VW's but i would drive this. lol[/b][/quote]
thats sick....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts