14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
besides that.

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Aug 31 2003, 10:10 AM
besides that.
Besides that, sorry bro, I don't know, never messed with air ride. Actually the main thing I see based on just seeing them is that they make hella noise (kinda like the air brakes on a diesel truck) when you lower them (I heard you can get a muffler for this but I havent seen one yet). And also when the air compressor kick on after hitting it up a few times, that noise is hella annoying.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC+Aug 31 2003, 01:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BROWN SOCIETY CC @ Aug 31 2003, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--foey@Aug 31 2003, 10:10 AM
besides that.
Besides that, sorry bro, I don't know, never messed with air ride. Actually the main thing I see based on just seeing them is that they make hella noise (kinda like the air brakes on a diesel truck) when you lower them (I heard you can get a muffler for this but I havent seen one yet). And also when the air compressor kick on after hitting it up a few times, that noise is hella annoying.[/b][/quote]
you need to see my ride then man.. no compressors, no loud dump sounds..

and how do you intend to clown? by hopping??? wow, did it ever occur to you that some people dont want to hop their cars... at which point, what can you do differently with your car than I can do with mine??

maybe hit a 3... which to me is cooler than hopping....

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
having a set-up that a mini trucker would have.... that's a problem!

j/k Dan!!!!

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Actually you found the right man, cause I dont hop, I dance and I invite and air ride to come pay me a visit, we'll dance them (I'm up in the Sacramento area) I've seen a pretty quick air ride over in Woodland at a show a few months back, but he just ran in and out and wouldnt let me clown him for al little bit.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Aug 31 2003, 11:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Aug 31 2003, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -BROWN SOCIETY [email protected] 31 2003, 01:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--foey
@Aug 31 2003, 10:10 AM
besides that.

Besides that, sorry bro, I don't know, never messed with air ride. Actually the main thing I see based on just seeing them is that they make hella noise (kinda like the air brakes on a diesel truck) when you lower them (I heard you can get a muffler for this but I havent seen one yet). And also when the air compressor kick on after hitting it up a few times, that noise is hella annoying.
you need to see my ride then man.. no compressors, no loud dump sounds..

and how do you intend to clown? by hopping??? wow, did it ever occur to you that some people dont want to hop their cars... at which point, what can you do differently with your car than I can do with mine??

maybe hit a 3... which to me is cooler than hopping....[/b][/quote]
need your help on this one Dan. Doin it for a school paper, just need resources.

Last edited by foey at Aug 31 2003, 11:45 AM

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
????????????????

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Aug 31 2003, 01:38 PM
Actually you found the right man, cause I dont hop, I dance and I invite and air ride to come pay me a visit, we'll dance them (I'm up in the Sacramento area) I've seen a pretty quick air ride over in Woodland at a show a few months back, but he just ran in and out and wouldnt let me clown him for al little bit.
ya, with our limited supply of air, we cant do much for too long...

one of the tradeoffs I guess...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Aug 31 2003, 01:42 PM

need your help on this one Dan. Doin it for a school paper, just need resources.
theres just too many..

bags blowing
lines blowing
tank explodong
compressor getting killed
leaks
water in system
electrical faults
etc, etc...

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx Dan, this should do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by kapn krunch@Aug 31 2003, 10:55 AM
most common problem with air is leaks
?????????????????????

leaks i would say the most common problem is well it isn't even a problem with me but pressure switches burning up cheap compressers over heating and warping and basically people not knowing what they are doing putting wrong combination of components on wrong cars

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Sep 2 2003, 11:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Sep 2 2003, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kapn krunch@Aug 31 2003, 10:55 AM
?????????????????????

leaks i would say the most common problem is well it isn't even a problem with me but pressure switches burning up cheap compressers over heating and warping and basically people not knowing what they are doing putting wrong combination of components on wrong cars[/b][/quote]
well said Joe

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Sep 2 2003, 05:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Sep 2 2003, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2003, 11:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--kapn krunch
@Aug 31 2003, 10:55 AM

?????????????????????

leaks i would say the most common problem is well it isn't even a problem with me but pressure switches burning up cheap compressers over heating and warping and basically people not knowing what they are doing putting wrong combination of components on wrong cars
well said Joe[/b][/quote]
Valve seals blowing........................ :angry: When you buy garbage Valves! :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts