LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much is too much, i packed about 6 packages of in into 2 cubic feet, is that bad?

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Nov 4 2003, 10:54 AM
how much is too much, i packed about 6 packages of in into 2 cubic feet, is that bad?
is there room for more? I'd try to squeeze another bag in cause that stuff doubles your airspace

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
i'd put the last to bag in still in the plastic cause that shit will sufficate the rest of the unused airspace

·
Registered
95 Posts
dont overfill it cause it wont sound so good u have to put some and try it it will sound better if u take it slow add some and see how it sounds and just keep adding a little

Peace

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
i think booya is bored cause the classifieds section is still broken...lol

Rob

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Originally posted by drasticplastic@Nov 5 2003, 02:48 PM
dont overfill it cause it wont sound so good u have to put some and try it it will sound better if u take it slow add some and see how it sounds and just keep adding a little

Peace
amature ;)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64+Nov 5 2003, 02:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ssdrop64 @ Nov 5 2003, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--drasticplastic@Nov 5 2003, 02:48 PM

Peace
amature ;)[/b][/quote]
Yeah no shit. I pack mine so full you gotta push the sub in. I don't think there is a suggested way, I have always done it that way with absolutely no problems.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
polyfill is over priced!!! i go to walmart and buy a 5 lb bag of pillow stuffing for 99 cents and use that

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
I use old oil rags, you know the red ones... You can get them for free out of the Pep Boys dumpster... :cool:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by Naughty T@Nov 6 2003, 01:02 AM
I use old oil rags, you know the red ones... You can get them for free out of the Pep Boys dumpster... :cool:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts