LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
if your talking about body mount bushings ,

I looked everywhere for these... could not find anywhere and was told that they dont make them.. i was told that u could use like 69 bushings

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
I THINK HE'S TALIKIN' ABOUT THE A-ARM/TRAILING ARM BUSHING SETS...
THOSE ARE PRETTY EXPENSIVE BUT THEY ARE WELL WORTH, I USE ALL POLY URETHANE BUSHINGS IN MY 64 CHASSIE.
THE RIDE GETS MORE DIRECT WITH POLY U. THE CAR FEELS ALOT MORE IN CONTROL WITH THE HYDRO SETUP IF YOU USE THOSE, AND THEY LAST ALOT LONGER THAN RUBBER ONES.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by Thongdee@Sep 29 2003, 10:32 PM
that's right badass , any idee about the price for a set ?
THEY ARE 3000.00 SWEDISH "KRONOR" FOR ALL THE BUSHINGS BOTH FRONT A-ARMS (UPPER & LOWER) AND ALLSO THE REAR END (I.N.C BANANA BAR)
3000.00 "KRONOR" = ABOUT $240.00 U.S DOLLARS SOMEWHERE...

Last edited by badass 64 at Sep 30 2003, 08:47 PM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** i bought a complete front end rebuild kit for my 64 -- $160 + S&H.. I got the rubber ones because the lifetime guarantee was void with a car that hops ....new rubber is better than the old shit & they said it was stiffer than stock so --- It works * im not complaining ...."performance suspension technologys"

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64+Sep 30 2003, 08:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Sep 30 2003, 08:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Thongdee@Sep 29 2003, 10:32 PM
that's right badass , any idee about the price for a set ?
THEY ARE 3000.00 SWEDISH "KRONOR" FOR ALL THE BUSHINGS BOTH FRONT A-ARMS (UPPER & LOWER) AND ALLSO THE REAR END (I.N.C BANANA BAR)
3000.00 "KRONOR" = ABOUT $240.00 U.S DOLLARS SOMEWHERE...[/b][/quote]
FORGOT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE MADE BY ENERGY SUSPENSION. ;)

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
energy suspension
and a place called PST ( performance suspension energy )
www.p-s-t.com
;) ;)

i got a complete set of bushings and all the steering stuff
400 bucks all polygraphite parts for a cutlass though

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
damn i had the number to a bushing place in modesto,ca and part numbers ....that jason j gave a while back ... but my comp crashed a few days ago and i lost all documents and some pictures ...

grrr blah!

i pray some one has that price sheet and them hook ups again ...sit wanting to do the rear end in red poly ,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts