LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE POP TRUNKS TIGHT OR WACK?
PERSONALLY I THINK THEY GO WITH THE SLAB AND HIGH RISER CARS
BUT WHAT ABOUT ON A LOWRIDER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,129 Posts
Originally posted by maddogg20/20@Dec 26 2008, 12:35 PM~12531113
Personally I think they are teh gay.

WELL MORE OF A CONVIENANCE ISSUE FOR ME....WHEN I WOULD BRING IT FOR WORK THE GATE GAURD WOULD HAVE ME STOP THE CAR WALK OUT AND POP IT MYSELF...

WITH A POPPER I DON'T HAVE TO GET DOWN :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,426 Posts
i like to everything possible automatic an hooked to the alarm,

really freaks out the old people...sit in a mcdonalds an sit where u can see your car wait for the old people to walk by

auto start , auto windows...radio starts playin with the auto start , sliding rag fold back an truck opens up to display the goods, maybe even hook it up to ur dros or bags...bags would be easier


thats what we call in florida "stuntin"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
linear actuators are better than prop rods that I see alot of fools at car shows....
 

·
over it
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Dec 27 2008, 04:04 PM~12537501
linear actuators are better than prop rods that I see alot of fools at car shows....
Have to agree with that. ;)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Dec 27 2008, 03:04 PM~12537501
linear actuators are better than prop rods that I see alot of fools at car shows....
Definately better than a visible hockey stick, broom handle, golf club or whatever else holding it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,641 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 2 2009, 08:22 PM~12588015
Definately better than a visible hockey stick, broom handle, golf club or whatever else holding it up.




X12568 :yessad: :yessad: :yessad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
i like pop trunk the only down side its that its slow so if you have a fire or something :(

or you can hook it up to some hydrogen like marcustoms from houston did, but that was way to fast, it will probably chop your hand off :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by ROBERTO G@Jan 3 2009, 07:31 PM~12595237
i like pop trunk the only down side its that its slow so if you have a fire or something  :(

or you can hook it up to some hydrogen like marcustoms from houston did, but that was way to fast, it will probably chop your hand off  :0
you can up the voltage on the acutuators so they go faster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
Originally posted by Represent316@Jan 4 2009, 03:54 PM~12602757
Say you had "pop trunk", and juice. You get into a front end collision, And you no longer have power. How do you "Pop trunk" then to get to the quick disco?
you take the rear seat out, the pin of thats holding the actuators and just lift the trunk lid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,520 Posts
Originally posted by ROBERTO G@Jan 4 2009, 04:01 PM~12602808
you take the rear seat out, the pin of thats holding the actuators and just lift the trunk lid

where u been at my *****?

no more offtopic
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by Represent316@Jan 4 2009, 03:54 PM~12602757
Say you had "pop trunk", and juice. You get into a front end collision, And you no longer have power. How do you "Pop trunk" then to get to the quick disco?
Same thing as if you're lock cylinder is shaved off your trunk, leave the disconnect hanging outside the trunk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
Originally posted by Sleepy G@Jan 4 2009, 04:05 PM~12602847
where u been at my *****?

no more offtopic
:uh:

it got boring :( i just go in there to look at the random pics topic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
when a person puts pop trunk on their they usually take off the hook on the lid, so the only thing holding it down is the actuators. if you dont take the hook off and you pop trunk you can bend the lid if you forget to press the trunk release.

so their is no "quick disconnect"

hopefully if you do pop trunk you put them in a way that you can reach the actuator from the iside of the car
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top