LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i started school, I was on my way back when I saw some fool in a caddy rolling on 16 inch wires and no whites so you know I had to go clown on his ass. We pulled up to red light and I started doing S.S and see saw I then I salm the back and start fucking with the front and all of the sudden, PSSSSSSSST!!! loud as fuck and the left fron slammed I tried to pick it up and the air went right out again. Needless to say I had to drive the car back home on the floor almost now I'm heading out to change the bag 110 bucks for the bag and the labor this is fucked up that was my steroid money, oh well we do what we got to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by str8cut+Aug 27 2003, 10:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (str8cut @ Aug 27 2003, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scrappinondubz@Aug 27 2003, 10:28 AM
110 bucks for the bag and the labor this is fucked up that was my steroid money
:roflmao:[/b][/quote]
labor??????????????

i guess it is really hard isnt it :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
That sucks dude, I dont know if you installed them or not, but when you switch it out, put the car in every possible position and check all the bags after eevery position change to make sure nothing is rubbing, or coming close to rubbing. Cus thats prolly all that happened, you rubbed on somethin and it split a hole in your bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Aug 27 2003, 10:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Aug 27 2003, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 10:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--scrappinondubz
@Aug 27 2003, 10:28 AM
110 bucks for the bag and the labor this is fucked up that was my steroid money

:roflmao:
labor??????????????

i guess it is really hard isnt it :uh:[/b][/quote]
If you can't change a bag you shouldn't be allowed to have air bags. It is as easy as puttin gas in your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Aug 27 2003, 11:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Aug 27 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 10:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--scrappinondubz
@Aug 27 2003, 10:28 AM
110 bucks for the bag and the labor this is fucked up that was my steroid money

:roflmao:

labor??????????????

i guess it is really hard isnt it :uh:
If you can't change a bag you shouldn't be allowed to have air bags. It is as easy as puttin gas in your car.[/b][/quote]
can you change a spark plug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Originally posted by scrappinondubz@Aug 27 2003, 10:28 AM
I saw some fool in a caddy rolling on 16 inch wires and no whites so you know I had to go clown on his ass.
i roll like that on my caprice what the fuck is wrong with 16s i got bags and shit on it but im still rollen 16s wtf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
If you blew a bag there must be a reason for it, so before installing the next one see what the bag was rubbing on, unless you were running insane pressures with nitrogen it was probably rubbing on something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here's the thing I called the shop and they told me they couldn't do it today but I need my car for school tomorrow so I said fuck it. I got under the motherfucker and took the bag out it was not hard at all. Afterwards i just bought the bag and swapped them out, and for your info i did not install them myself because i was unsure if I could because I am missing 2 finguers in my left hand ( middle and half the thumb) and the tips of the other three are also gone now i am very fucking proud to say that I can do more with my shit than most people who have the whole set. I didn't install it myself because at that time I was recovering from surgery my hand is still all fucked up I have bandages on it but I said fuck it and did it and it works... let me tell you there is nothing better than showing off something you did out of your own sweat and blood believe me if I cold have installed myself the first time i would have but i could not so don't get all pissed off and say i shouldn't own bags just because i did not put them in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
what happened to your hand man?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was cleaning out a car that my old man had just bought from a car auction and i found an m 100 it's supposed to be like a quarter stick of dinamite. Anyways i don't even like fireworks so i found it and put it on the dash to see what my pops wanted to do with it all of the sudden the damn thing lit up from the heat and when i grabbed it to throw it out the car the fuse popped and the m 100 blew up in my left hand it split it almost in half and the parts of my finguers blew apart so there was nothing to reattach they said I would never use my hand again and it took me a good 6 months to recuperate trust me nothing sucks more than seeing your hand blow apart in front of you and since I didn't pass out I was awake untill the started sewing my shit back toghether. Anyways here i am that was 2 years ago and the recent surgery was to fix my tendons so they would let me extend my finguers better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Aug 27 2003, 06:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Aug 27 2003, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jucedin2years@Aug 27 2003, 03:16 PM
what happened to your hand man?
HOLY SHIOT IT IS OUR OLD FRIEND JUICEDIN200YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
or is it, hmnnnnn, the name is spelled differently...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by scrappinondubz@Aug 27 2003, 06:47 PM
I was cleaning out a car that my old man had just bought from a car auction and i found an m 100 it's supposed to be like a quarter stick of dinamite. Anyways i don't even like fireworks so i found it and put it on the dash to see what my pops wanted to do with it all of the sudden the damn thing lit up from the heat and when i grabbed it to throw it out the car the fuse popped and the m 100 blew up in my left hand it split it almost in half and the parts of my finguers blew apart so there was nothing to reattach they said I would never use my hand again and it took me a good 6 months to recuperate trust me nothing sucks more than seeing your hand blow apart in front of you and since I didn't pass out I was awake untill the started sewing my shit back toghether. Anyways here i am that was 2 years ago and the recent surgery was to fix my tendons so they would let me extend my finguers better.
god damn man, that really sucks,
I had the front part of my foot crushed in a forklift mast, broke bones, dead meat, all kinda bad shit, took months to be able to walk again...

heres to a speedy recovery man..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
god damn man, that really sucks,
I had the front part of my foot crushed in a forklift mast, broke bones, dead meat, all kinda bad shit, took months to be able to walk again...

heres to a speedy recovery man..

Thanks a lot bigdan I'm cool, though it sucks what happened to you I mean not beeing able to walk has to be messed up, well I'm glad to hear you are all better and hey I look at it this way no matter what life throws at you where there's a will there is a way and if you are strong man and you got a good woman by your side you'll get through all kinds of tough shit. :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
Joined
·
14,255 Posts
I just like doing this to piss off the mods... hopefully I won't get banned again this year :p
 

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
Joined
·
14,255 Posts
LMAO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top