LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wat causes solenoid (noid to "+"Batt side)to PoP off? Clean Grounds, running the basic 1noid for every 2batts for each pump, 6switches FBSSCC(each switch is designated to lift & dump its own...meaning my SS & CC isnt used to dump only), 4pumps/1 on each cylinder(11s front/9s back)8batts.
Been using this 4pump setup for awhile w/no hassle. During the Holidays i upgraded couple of things. Up front i went from #9s > #11s. The other "upgrade" was solenoid couplings. I always used 4gauge hard stranded copper wire to link my noids bcuz coupling always seemed slight loose.....loose electrical contacts causes arcs.

But yeah..... at the tap of the switch.....POP....disconnected my "QuickDis"....lil flame....extinguisher.....now timt for the fun part. Clean Up all that extinguisher powder🤣

🤙🏽Any opinions?

·
Registered
84 Posts
iv always ran couplings no issue a bit of a bitch to getting em perfect ...i have the same set up two banks 8 battery 4 pump iv always run 3 dumps per pump meaning my 8 battery set up has 12 solinoids total...not sure why yours popped

1 - 2 of 2 Posts