LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
the better you clean, the better it sticks. A wire brush or better yet, a grinder with a wire wheel is ideal prep. wipe the metal with a precleaner before spraying and it will stick.

·
DODGING ROAD KILL
11,710 Posts
x2

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
how good does the shit work? :dunno:

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
WORKS real GOOD, IF SANDBLASTED FIRST, I DID MY BELLY AND INSIDE FLOORS AND OTHER SHIT WITH IT!
As long as the surface is clean and has something to bite to, like 220 grit or below it should grip good, it reminds me of a liquid powdercoat when it hardens but has a ceramic coating type feel! :cool: it will also bite to smooth surfaces if you use their metal ready first! :cool:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LUXURIOU$LAC@Oct 15 2007, 11:45 AM~9004904
WORKS real GOOD, IF SANDBLASTED FIRST, I DID MY BELLY AND INSIDE FLOORS AND OTHER SHIT WITH IT!
As long as the surface is clean and has something to bite to, like 220 grit or below it should grip good, it reminds me of a liquid powdercoat when it hardens but has a ceramic coating type feel! :cool: it will also bite to smooth surfaces if you use their metal ready first! :cool:

how much do i neeed to do the floor of the 63??

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
I JUST BOUGHT SOME AT THE GOODGUYS SWAP MEET AND PLAN ON DOING UNDER THE CARPET BEFORE I INSTALL THE NEW CARPET................ :cool:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Regal King@Oct 15 2007, 03:04 PM~9006533
I JUST BOUGHT SOME AT THE GOODGUYS SWAP MEET AND PLAN ON DOING UNDER THE CARPET BEFORE I INSTALL THE NEW CARPET................ :cool:
exaclty

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Oct 15 2007, 03:04 PM~9006533
Now when you spill your drinks in the G ride it won't rust your floors up.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by slo@Oct 15 2007, 03:23 PM~9006281
Could have not explained it better my self luxurious lac.

:thumbsup:
:biggrin: thank ya

if you do get it put on thin coats let it tack for about 3 to 4 hours and apply another coat,i was told by a rep thats the best way to prevent air bubbles :cool:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Oct 15 2007, 11:12 AM~9004622
how good does the shit work? :dunno:
since i bought my qt. ive used it on so many things on my car :biggrin: and still have plenty left, like luxurious mentioned it go's along way.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
did por 15 are better than gravel guard??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts