LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by vampbloodraven@Oct 22 2007, 06:46 PM~9059618
Does anyone know were can I get porkys hydraulics system at I have the website www.porkyshydraulics.com but it dudnt do anything it just goes to a search engine..
i thought porkys went out of bizz. :dunno:

·
Registered
627 Posts
I seen a car on e bay that had a 3 pump Porkys set up had the switch box and everything I remember when Porkys came out that was my dream set up cause of that damn switch box :biggrin: I know it don't help ya any but if ya keep lookin hard you will find somethin

·
Registered
2,787 Posts

I got a 23 switch box too, All there! I'm about to redo the set-up in my Impala with 4 pumps, I'll probably put in when I do.
I got some old black Porky's pumps with the steel blocks too.
Porky's is the shit!

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by vampbloodraven@Oct 22 2007, 07:46 PM~9059618
Does anyone know were can I get porkys hydraulics system at I have the website www.porkyshydraulics.com but it dudnt do anything it just goes to a search engine..
good luck finding anything, im having a hard time myself...

·
Registered
325 Posts
they are still in rockford. they dont do to much for hydraulics mostly wheels and lift kits. they are a pain in the ass to get a hold of.
i have 4 pump black on black set up sitting in the garage and 4 pump chrome set up with manifolds im willing to sell

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by vampbloodraven@Oct 24 2007, 11:03 AM~9072039
I mainly want a emtry switch box that has 8 holes in them..

dude you can get that anywhere

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Nick and Ralph had myspace pages not too long ago....

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Im sorry but in MY OPINION (just to make it clear) I think their items were way to expensive. Switch box with 23 switches is going overboard, yea the little screen print that tells you what the switch does is helpful...but if you have switches you should know what they do ;) blueouija, what magazine is it that they did a write up on Porkys way back, mainly an east coast mag that didnt last too long?

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Cali-Stylz@Oct 24 2007, 08:19 PM~9076098
Im sorry but in MY OPINION (just to make it clear) I think their items were way to expensive. Switch box with 23 switches is going overboard, yea the little screen print that tells you what the switch does is helpful...but if you have switches you should know what they do  ;) blueouija, what magazine is it that they did a write up on Porkys way back, mainly an east coast mag that didnt last too long?

expensive yes, and I thought the switch boxes were a little on the ugly side but The components were all american made i.e. The valves were all delta valves made in Rockford, IL, The cylinders were original D H cylinders, and most importantly the gears were fenner gears.... all quality time tested stuff in lowriders as long as you wern't looking to hop....

As far as the magazine, It was in Scrape mag... not sure what issue though... I'd have to go through my mags and see...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I had the 9 switch box many years ago..I liked the key that turned off the box and you can unscrew the box and take it out of the car for safety reason.And the box lighted up when you hit the switch.But way over priced but quality like blueouija said..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts