LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
It's going down, everybody should make it to the pre-party SATURDAY night!!!

And you all thought we put it down last time at OUR PRE-PARTY wait til you go to this one......DON'T MISS IT

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the basic info so you dont gotta go nowhere, but you DO gotta print the backside to get in free, that's ya ticket!

front:

back:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's what's goin down for Saturday night:

Saturday Sept. 10th: It's SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER SPECIAL EDITION: GLADIATOR LOWRIDER SHOW PRE-PARTY

There will be a designated area for any show cars in front of the building.... parking lot isn't all that great, but if anyone wants to bring their lowrider or hopper down you're more than welcome....

Join the Funk Shop DJ's Saturday Sept. 10th at Bobby McGee's in Vancouver for their new SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER party. Funk Shop DJ's are bringing a new level of entertainment to the table at the best spot in Vancouver.... so join the festivities!

Saturday Sept. 10th there's NO cover... hear ALL kinds of music... whatever it takes to make you dance! If you've seen the Funk Shop DJ's lately you KNOW we don't play around.

Get Saint and Snax back together again, doin it like they did at this other club ... called "Hillabilly's" or something like that. Catch Biggz rockin old school classics with today's hottest joints. Got some new Funk Shop cat's too, so see who's new with Funk Shop, and see a show that's WORTH paying to see... for FREE.

Funk Shop DJ's rockin four turntables house party style. $1.00 PABST PINTS... DOLLAR BEERS!?!?!?!?! PITCHERS and BUCKETS of AMF's, Long Island Ice Teas and more for only 13 bucks!!!! No cover. Guaranteed good times. Don't waste your time anywhere else, ya dig? Hit Bobby McGee's Saturday for SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. If you have plans to go out somewhere else, stop by Bobby McGee's before heading there... get some cheap drinks and warm up your night, pre funk with Funk Shop!

Going down at
Bobby McGee's
10311 NE Highway 99
Vancouver WA
360-546-3630

From Portland:

Take I-5 to the 99th Street exit. GO PAST THE HIGHWAY 99 exit, NOT the same. (I believe it's exit #9)

Turn right off the exit

At the first light turn left on to Highway 99

It's about a block and a half up on your right

Ya can't miss it.... FOR THE 21 AND OVER ONLY!! COME PARTY WITH US!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
what's the attire to get in the party? don't want to show up and it's a have to be GQ club to get in ya know!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by loriding69@Sep 5 2005, 08:35 PM~3759399
what's the attire to get in the party? don't want to show up and it's a have to be GQ club to get in ya know!
It's casual attire I'm sure, don't think have any dress code..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just dress casual but respectful. No gang colors, hats gotta be worn forewards.... other than that it's cool.

Just got the OK to rope off the front for anyone that is bringin their hot ride or hopper... please let me know so I know how much space to make room for!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGZ@Sep 6 2005, 03:30 AM~3760830
Just got the OK to rope off the front for anyone that is bringin their hot ride or hopper... please let me know so I know how much space to make room for!
put me down for a space bro......

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
hell am i the only one going or something?

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by larrylegend@Sep 6 2005, 12:59 PM~3762639
I wanna go!!!!!
let's ride bro

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Ima prolly be there... I just got to figure out how im gonna get to where im staying after I get fucked up.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts