LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 9 2005, 11:21 AM~3570137
I know, but you know the general public all ya gotta say is Lowrider and gang shit and BAM it's all about us.......
:angry:  :thumbsdown:
It does suck, a few of us where at the Vue, not many ridyers, at least from what I saw. Shit I was there or about 30 minutes and saw a fight break out in the club then they went outside and started shooting, my azz got right out, and went to the safest place I could think of.......................................

The strip club. :biggrin:

· Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by homyzrus@Aug 9 2005, 02:28 PM~3571298
what up carmelcandy,

No shit, we where there, and its true with in a couple of min a fight broke out which had nothin to do with lowriders or involvin lowriders I think its just like Hydrogirl stated, (What up Girl) they just wanted to put it on some one. we saw all the drama and we ran to the strip club.

LOWRIDER CARSHOW WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS......

GOOD SHOW, GOOD PEOPLE

got to love the ignant person that wrote that article puttin this on Lowriders when it was 300 people in the club, and out of those 300 there was only about 7 people that attended the actual carshow or participated in it.

my thoughts, FIND ANOTHER DAMN SCAPEGOAT!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Bro. :cool:

LOWRIDER SCENE

Whats up boo. I know we had nothing to do with that shooting, to sum it up, a bunch of ****** who was drunk acting stupid. But we as ryders cannot and will not let this stop us nor will it make us feel bad, we had nothing to do with. I say keep riding and keep ur chins up!
Stay postive, but that shooting is a reason I dont go out. I rather get a bottle and stay at the pad along with some good grub! :biggrin:

Portland needs a male club for the ladies. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.