LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Licks N Tricks would like to thank everybody for the support today at the super show. Thanks for showing support and stopping by the booth.

Sign up at www.myspace.com at join our group at http://groups.myspace.com/licksntricks and ill post pictures from the show later this week. There will be a promo video soon from the show on our myspace profile in the next few weeks. The promo will have footage from the hop, bikini contest, Lil Rob concert footage, & still pictures. Thanks again and keep an eye out for our second video in a month or two.

Thanks again,
-Tim
www.myspace.com/licksntricks
www.wscustoms.com/licksntricks

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
thanks to all who attended the rider chronicles pre party - it turned out to be tight as hell- thanks for all the riders support next years gonna be even better the place was rockn till like 3am pictures to comin very soon- heywhere did all the hot girls come from??? they were slammin on the floor

drama free all night long-
big Blac love the new album- thanks for comin up from cali to to put on a hellavashow
i saw at least 5 different car clubs kickin all together thats lowriding

el toro cant wait for the pics

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love that hat! The Chehalis show was a good show this year. I got some great footage that will be on my second dvd "Let It Ride"
-Tim

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the link, great pictures there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts