LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the deal, we will be meeting around 6:00pm at Saylers Old Country Kitchen for a Steak 72oz eat it all competition. We have 30.00 dollars that NOBODY CAN DO THIS.. Sorry it's not as easy as it sounds, first you have to sit down and have the steak as well as all the trimmings that come with it. Salad,veggies,potato,roll. Plate must be clean..Anyone can place there own bets as well. There are several people that have said THEY CAN do this. So if you want to have some fun before we go to the Pre-party at Hotshots, Saylers will be the place to GET YOUR GRUB ON...I need RSVP asap to let Saylers know to set up tables for all of us.

The Jenda's

PS: You can come and have dinner and drinks, and not have to eat the 72oz steak.They have great food there as well and it's not to spendy..

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
count me in i'm there! i'm not competing but i want to see some grubbing!

just need directions as usual!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's directions from Jantzen beach(where most are staying) as well as the expo center:

Get on I-5 South toward PORTLAND

Merge onto I-84 E / US-30 E via EXIT 301 toward THE DALLES. 5.4 miles

Take the I-205 S exit- EXIT 6- toward SALEM. 0.2 miles

Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp onto the 205 south(you won't be going onto the actual freeway EXIT is right lane Glisan ST/Stark ST). 0.2 miles

Take the GLISAN ST. / STARK ST. exit. 0.5 miles (stay in left lane go three lights then)

Turn LEFT onto SE WASHINGTON ST. 0.5 miles (go five lights then)

Turn LEFT onto SE 106TH AVE. <0.1 miles (one light then)

Turn LEFT onto SE STARK ST. <0.1 miles (On the right hand side just as you make the turn)

End at 10519 Se Stark St
Portland, OR 97216-2747, US

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Sounds really good, but dont know if I can eat something as solid as steak right now, got to get an ok from the doc. :biggrin: But I am sure this would be worth watching. :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 1 2005, 10:03 AM
Here's directions from Jantzen beach(where most are staying) as well as the expo center:

Get on I-5 South toward PORTLAND

Merge onto I-84 E / US-30 E via EXIT 301 toward THE DALLES. 5.4 miles

Take the I-205 S exit- EXIT 6- toward SALEM. 0.2 miles

Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp onto the 205 south(you won't be going onto the actual freeway EXIT is right lane Glisan ST/Stark ST). 0.2 miles

Take the GLISAN ST. / STARK ST. exit. 0.5 miles (stay in left lane go three lights then) 

Turn LEFT onto SE WASHINGTON ST. 0.5 miles (go five lights then)

Turn LEFT onto SE 106TH AVE. <0.1 miles (one light then) 

Turn LEFT onto SE STARK ST. <0.1 miles (On the right hand side just as you make the turn)

End at 10519 Se Stark St
Portland, OR 97216-2747, US
[snapback]3519933[/snapback]​
once again you came thru like always.......thanks mom :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 1 2005, 09:40 AM
Ok here's the deal, we will be meeting around 6:00pm at Saylers Old Country Kitchen for a Steak 72oz eat it all competition. We have 30.00 dollars that NOBODY CAN DO THIS.. Sorry it's not as easy as it sounds, first you have to sit down and have the steak as well as all the trimmings that come with it. Salad,veggies,potato,roll. Plate must be clean..Anyone can place there own bets as well. There are several people that have said THEY CAN do this. So if you want to have some fun before we go to the Pre-party at Hotshots, Saylers will be the place to GET YOUR GRUB ON...I need RSVP asap to let Saylers know to set up tables for all of us.

The Jenda's

PS: You can come and have dinner and drinks, and not have to eat the 72oz steak.They have great food there as well and it's not to spendy..
[snapback]3519814[/snapback]​
Damn went from talkin bout it to doin it. LOL :biggrin:

Soundz like a plan I guess my skinny ass will order a big 72oz steak and wax..................

.........................with the help of wifey and a few friends. LOL ;)

Didn't BIGTONY on the last topic say the eat it all deal was only weekdays till 10pm ? Not as much fun if it aint free.

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Aug 1 2005, 11:19 AM
BETTER TAKE A HUGE DUMP BEFORE YOU GO EAT A 72 OZ STEAK
[snapback]3520420[/snapback]​
:0

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Aug 1 2005, 11:19 AM
BETTER TAKE A HUGE DUMP BEFORE YOU GO EAT A 72 OZ STEAK
[snapback]3520420[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
All I got to say say, dont talk about it, be about it! :cool:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
damn that's a whole lot of eating............

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by Bejeweled_65@Aug 1 2005, 01:06 PM
:0   Hmmmm....this is to hard core for me...i will just watch...
[snapback]3521223[/snapback]​
yeah same here so we will just sit back have some beers and get ready to watch someone puke!!!!!! :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Originally posted by loriding69@Aug 1 2005, 01:37 PM
yeah same here so we will just sit back have some beers and get ready to watch someone puke!!!!!! :roflmao:
[snapback]3521491[/snapback]​
I am with you on that one. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Originally posted by carmelcandy@Aug 1 2005, 10:45 AM
Sounds really good, but dont know if I can eat something as solid as steak right now, got to get an ok from the doc. :biggrin:  But I am sure  this would be worth watching. :cheesy:
[snapback]3520220[/snapback]​
Thats what eating too much of those 75 oz. steaks will do to you.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Damn, that reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when Homer was in that meat eating competiton at the steak house. "...And to drink, I'll have meatballs." LMAO at that classic. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts