LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I taked with some people, about possibly having a show here next spring, but I would like to have a hugh hop/ dance. I need input on what competitors would want as far as prize money, to come over here. I also need input on classes, and what you think the rules for the classes should be. I would also like to know who all might be interested in coming and what you might bring, to help set up some classes. I know there are no dancers here in town, but I would like to have a dance class or classes.

Thank you,
Shawn

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jamie, Justin, Dan, You don't have to like me, but I still respect your work and your opinions, plus I know you know alot of people from out of town as well, so I would like your input on this as well, please.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
How about beer for the winner :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

CHICKEN AND BEER!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
how about all your punk asses on our serving platter

just kidding you have to make it appealling to people who come along way say maybe 500 to 1000 per class. dont know just an idea. oh yeah the beer silver brought up was a great idea

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Oct 26 2003, 10:04 AM
how about all your punk asses on our serving platter

just kidding you have to make it appealling to people who come along way say maybe 500 to 1000 per class. dont know just an idea. oh yeah the beer silver brought up was a great idea
:roflmao: :roflmao:

the Beer was an excellent idea..how about $500-$1000 worth of beer :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: What you thinkin Jimmy, is that enough... :cheesy:

But seriously, i would personally think...make a class for like the riders who are into it, but not to the extreme, such as:...stock suspension,limit on batts...etc...something like that...then full blown street cars...unlimited batts.,suspension, power, single and double of course, etc...
Somthing like that would look good, and trucks, probably just single and double trucks...

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by hoppinhonda@Oct 26 2003, 10:33 AM
need to have a import class. :cool: :0
:uh: :uh: :uh: :guns: :guns: IMPORTS
:machinegun: :machinegun:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
that sounds like a good idea silver then it would be one big party liike we always do ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, I'm takin notes on all this, so keep em comin.. So you sayin, you might come out Jimmy??? The night before we will throw a party at our shop or something, so beer shouldn't be a problem..

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
you never know it is about 12 hours away but who knows i have done dumber things :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Originally posted by Street Riders KC@Oct 27 2003, 12:51 AM
Okay, I'm takin notes on all this, so keep em comin.. So you sayin, you might come out Jimmy??? The night before we will throw a party at our shop or something, so beer shouldn't be a problem..
Provide the Beer and They will come!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 26 2003, 09:23 AM
How about beer for the winner :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

CHICKEN AND BEER!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:
lots of chicken and corona and heineken

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, does this mean, nobody in KC has any intrest in a hop, maybe a big hop, in our town???? I would still like to get more info from others, that might be interested in coming here. I will do whatever I can, or could, to help you all out as much as possible..

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Ground Illusin will be there we are always there to support you guys just let me know when you guys are tryin to do something

1 - 20 of 24 Posts