LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found another impala that i'm gonna build soon,so i want to sell or trade my duece.it's a 1962 impala,roman red,excellent interior,og 283 with 63000 og miles,new turbo 350 tranny,posi-trac rear end with racing axles,and heavy duty bearings getting installed as we speak.fully reinforced frame,rearend and a-arms.4.5 ton coils up front,3.5 in da rear.14 new interstate batts,four custom big-eds pumps,two plumbed together to tha nose with a square dump.only been hopped around five times!i hopped it at the tejano show in odessa nov 23rd.hit 48 inches on third lick before a hose busted.that really sucked because i put it on tha back bumper before i drove it into the pit that morning!red powder coated spokes 14x6.now for the bad,rear quarter panels have a slight buckle due to the first hydo installation that almost put me in a barditch going 70mph!this car is still very fresh and unabused.i'm looking for a good show condition trade.must have strapped frame and atleast 3 -4 pumps.no junks please,i can assure you my car is worth atleast 20 g's.i have tons of money in this car.show me what you got.'m in west texas.i don't know how to post pics,if someone can,i will send pics to post for me.thanks.

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
nice duece but its not a 20k duece...looks like it needs alot of work to make it a 20k car..Im not downing your car so dont take it that way....jus sounds like you caught a lil case of "barret jackson syndrome" its a nice duece but you might need to at least throw an"o.b.o" after the price or lower it a bit

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not really trying to sell it,i'm looking for a nice ride i can drive to work once in a while,but still be decent eneough to show.i know how much i have in it.i bought the car stock for 15g's cash.

·
Registered
795 Posts
*stewy voice* what the deuce!... haha nice ride homie good luck :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,554 Posts
Originally posted by BlueDemon@Dec 25 2008, 07:30 PM~12526913

i am thinking 7 to 8 gs not 15 gs :cool:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts