Registered
11,655 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts

·
14,255 Posts
any kind of look in particular? You can use cans or struts, but I would stick with the struts, Air Lift makes some, expensive, but less than spending money on rebuild kits.

My older brother had a 91. He made it more VIP'ish. I set fire to it 2 days after it was finished so no pictures. He used 17" Mondera Gullwings with Falken tires (forgot the damn size). His was a 4 door.

·
14,255 Posts
His friend Bob had a white 93 with 18" Katana's, I think both tried to get the lowest static possible. I know Bob had finally settled on 215/40/18's. Bob's had some nice euro tails for it. I hit his with a U Haul truck.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive heard struts dont last dat long n they dont give u dat much lift n dats wat im lookin for more lift and ok drop. i like the vip look n also jdm so i might do a little bit of bought.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
right now it looks more vip'ish. i recently got it painting all black, tinted all the windows n im rollin on 18" tenzo r gt6's wit 215/35/18 wit a 2" drop. ill post pics later

·
14,255 Posts
Are you going to play or just lift and lay? Since there's not much room in the trunk, I would think about how much your going to want to play with your set-up. Also what you really need in there vs. space you may want/need.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its my daily driver so i just want to lay n some play. im just doin a 5 gal tank n 2 480's f,b,s,s i want to run about 175 to 200 psi. i have a g-body hooked to helium to play wen i get switch happy :biggrin:

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by IlegalRegal@Jan 18 2010, 11:32 PM~16334733
its my daily driver so i just want to lay n some play. im just doin a 5 gal tank n 2 480's f,b,s,s i want to run about 175 to 200 psi. i have a g-body hooked to helium to play wen i get switch happy :biggrin:
if you use cans, make sure they can take 200+ (increase comes from bumps etc.). I would see if I could get a 3 gal. in the corner, if the 480's don't fit by the 3 gallon, put them on the other side. as for the valves, see if they will hide in the spare tire compartment, with a sub formed box in the spare tire. The tank would go against the rear seat either below or in front of the amp(s). There's not much room with a 5 gallon tank (not matter slim or standard).

1 - 20 of 66 Posts