LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by ILLICITLOWS@Oct 19 2007, 03:15 PM~9042577
85 Regal Limited 86kog miles Bagged 12gl tank 2comps 3/8 line and velvs.Verry clean runs verry good..

not to jack the post but i have some 14s 72 spoke ds for that 450.00

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
MIGHT trade it for the RIGHT ride. im not looking to get rid of it, unless the right car came across. so ill post it and see...... i just got this car back from paint 2 days ago. runs/shifts like a champ, never been cut, all OG accept the 14x7 175/70/14 rims/tires and radio (and speakers). 90k miles. interior is near mint, 1 small rip in th back seat, and 2 cracks on dash. NO RUST ANYWHERE. EVERYTHING works.

again, i MIGHT trade for the right ride. just keepin my options open.

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Oct 21 2007, 05:52 PM~9051751
MIGHT trade it for the RIGHT ride.  im not looking to get rid of it, unless the right car came across.  so ill post it and see......  i just got this car back from paint 2 days ago. runs/shifts like a champ, never been cut, all OG accept the 14x7 175/70/14 rims/tires and radio (and speakers).  90k miles.  interior is near mint, 1 small rip in th back seat, and 2 cracks on dash. NO RUST ANYWHERE. EVERYTHING works.

again, i MIGHT trade for the right ride. just keepin my options open.

DONT TRADE THE "CRIME DEVILLE" THATS A SWEET RIDE. I LIKE THE THREAD BUILD TOO. PLUS THATS THE SPONSER CAR :cool:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i love the caddy...and i dont WANNA get rid of it, but ya never know. lol

i just figured i would put it out there. its NOT for sale...but like i said, ya never know. you shouldve rolled with us to Belle Isle today homie. lotta nice whips down there.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts