LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not building a hopper,,but want it to do good on the street,,nothing real serious,,,,just doin stuff different than ive done before,,,,using 4.5 ton coils,,,when normally i would do like 2-3 tons on a g-body or somthing,,,,,this is my first big body,,and wanted to do it up right,,,,know what i mean...better to do things right the first time,,,then to break somthing,,that i could have prevented,,and say,,''damn, i shoulda done that''...

think im gonna go ahead and weld some 2x2 box peice on the side of arm,,,, :)

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the latest on my arms..
[attachmentid=258085]
[attachmentid=258087]
[attachmentid=258088]

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
seeing all this work your doin makes me feel lazy

well, i guess thats why iowa has cold ass winters...... to do this kinda shit

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 27 2005, 07:02 PM~3704843
lol..bout time somthing lit a fire under me to do somthin...lol....no really cold winters here,,,, :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 27 2005, 07:02 PM~3704843

AND.....i took your advise on reinforcing my lowers...lol..its your fault :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Aug 27 2005, 10:40 PM~3705212
check out what these are goin on...lol....to those that dont know... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...pic=198698&st=0
:thumbsup: looking good! but, you know your gonna kick yourself in the ass later on askin yourself why you didnt just take the time to smooth the edges of the uppers.

seeing all this, i cant wait till i tear into mine. i put it off waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long, and im startin to pay the price for it

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 27 2005, 08:53 PM~3705275
      but, you know your gonna kick yourself in the ass later on askin yourself why you didnt just take the time to smooth the edges of the uppers.
naw,, i never keep a car...and ill sell/trade this one,..like always,,,if i was gonna keep it,,i woulda took the extra time for sure,,and also got stuff chromed,,,,i just wanted somthing to cruise for a little while,,then, ill get tired of it,,and want somthing else..lol....my life story,,,,wonder what else ill get....hmmm,,maybe one year,i can get back to ''PROJECT 62''.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
heres ma chains up front

1 - 12 of 12 Posts