LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am looking for a 26" frame and front suspension so i can build me another bike so if anybody has one let me know how much you want to ship it to n.c. 28227

·
Registered
21,066 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i switched the crank out the sissy bar the pedals next thing is to change frames b/c i am going to use this one to build my wife a bike! and i'm almost done with my daughter's pics soon!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so what do ya'll think about my bike? i'm not looking for any hatin i'm only interested in serious helpful input on how it looks now and some ideas! i am not wanting this bike to become a wild custom kinda keep it some what stock looking.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Its clean. I like how you aren't just trying to throw a lot of stuf onto it to make it look better. In my opionion...too much stuff can be a bad thing.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by K LoLo@Aug 1 2005, 11:04 AM
Its clean. I like how you aren't just trying to throw a lot of stuf onto it to make it look better. In my opionion...too much stuff can be a bad thing.
[snapback]3520821[/snapback]​
:ugh:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Originally posted by K LoLo@Aug 1 2005, 11:04 AM~3520821

true, i say wats the point of putting so much money into it if u can even ride it ?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts